Netgear Armor vs Total Security 2020

As a loyal BD user, I am very disappointed with the way BD has rebranded --and nearly duplicated-- its Total Security solution as Netgear Armor on my new router. In order to get complete protection on my network, I must purchase a Netgear Armor subscription which *pretty much* negates the need for total Security 2020 which I just renewed for 2 years - this duplication is not explained anywhere. And I say "pretty much" because the Netgear Armor solution also strips out the parental controls I depended on in my original BD subscription. The result is that I now pay for two subscriptions, yet can't use either solution to achieve the feature sets I want.

I realize Netgear wants to sell me other parental controls on the router, but I think BD has an obligation to explain the redundancy in cost, as well as the feature sets that will be lost when using this product. And it goes without saying that there should be a refund of fees for one or the other. Anyone else have this problem -- or better yet, a workaround?

Comments

• Flexx
    Flexx DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2023 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭ mod

Hi Member

Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.

Kindly drop an email regarding your issue/ feedback to bitdefender support at bitsy@bitdefender.com

Response may be delayed due to less staff and covid19. Rest be assured, they will reply back asap.

Regards

Flex

(Bitdefender beta tester 2019/ 2020)

Life happens, Coffee helps!

Show your Attitude, when you reach that Altitude!

Bitdefender Ultimate Security Plus (user)