How to add 2 activation codes to single account?

rishmypal
rishmypal
edited February 2022 in Central & Subscriptions

I have 2 different activation codes under same account id with 3 subscriptions each. Although in central, I used one activation code where it rightly shows 3 devices, when I try to add second activation code, it doesn't increase the supported devices to 6(my main objective) but it tries to increase the subscription duration of first 3 devices? How do I fix this so 6 devices get added?

Answers

• I have 2 different activation codes under same account id with 3 subscriptions each. Although in central, I used one activation code where it rightly shows 3 devices, when I try to add second activation code, it doesn't increase the supported devices to 6(my main objective) but it tries to increase the subscription duration of first 3 devices? How do I fix this so 6 devices get added? Can somebody provide a solution?

• Flexx
    Flexx DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2023 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭ mod

Hi Member,

Kindly drop a mail to bitdefender support at bitsy@bitdefender.com regarding your query. They will reply back asap.

Regards

Flex

(Bitdefender beta tester 2019/ 2020)

Life happens, Coffee helps!

Show your Attitude, when you reach that Altitude!

Bitdefender Ultimate Security Plus (user)

• How much time must be wasted guessing how to activate in advance paid Bitdefender Total and in addition, remembering troubles with previous renewal, paid extra for promised smooth and automatic INSTALLATION? Instruction to go to Bitdefender Central was fine, but what then? Maybe to buy again already paid package? As several years customer I am satisfied with the product and protection, but very, very unsatisfied with complication about renewals.