How to activate the Bitdefender subscription

Andy_BD
Andy_BD ✭✭✭
edited February 2022 in Central & Subscriptions
How to activate the Bitdefender subscription (full guide here)

Bitdefender Central is your one-stop security center. Here, you can activate your Bitdefender subscription using the activation code purchased or received as a present and install Bitdefender on your devices.

Comments

• I have purchased a subscription when I added a new device to my account suddenly the subscription was subscribed to the old pc how to transfer it to my new pc

• you will have to remove you old device from the device list in the bitdefender central.

• Budoshi
    Budoshi
    edited July 2020

Hi my father bought a sub for 5 pc. he gave me that sub key needed and a install link. i installed the program with no problem but when i try to put the key code it says already been used ..but isnt supposed to work for 4 other pc ? what gives ?

• lolol

• lolol

• Good post

• Here's your bill for VPN to cover installation on as many as 20 machines.

Here is your single use activation code so you can activate it on 1 machine.

• I used a trial version of bitdefender gravity zone, liked. but trial expired before I could purchase/extend. Now I Have purchased a bitdefender subscription for 8 devices was sent an activation key - but get error message saying 'were not able to migrate'. it is on the self help with advice to contact support team . I have tried to get support from customer services via live chat /email - I am told need to consult 'senior'. It is now 5 days .... pretty unimpressed ( as a newbie)

• @leish if you have purchased a Business Solution, it will have a different console and activation process than the Home User solutions. This means that the above instructions do not apply.

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

• I was sent this with the activation key

Thank you for purchasing Bitdefender GravityZone Business Security!

The Bitdefender cloud-hosted console is the easiest and fastest way to install, control and monitor security. Simply login from your web browser to your account using the Bitdefender Control Center credentials you will soon receive by email.

Is the issue that I have NOT yet received the correct Bitdefender Control Center credentials by email????

• @leish I have sent you a private message.

• Добрый день. Пользуюсь антивирус на телефоне пробная версия 14 дней. Антивирус понравился купил ключ,хочу активировать антивирус ключём пишет что ключ не действителен. Может проблема в том что не истёк ещё пробный период , и только по истечении пробного периода я смогу активировать приложение купленным ключём

• Hello @ODIN,

Unfortunately, I don't speak Russian. Please reply in English and I'll do my best to help.

Cheers.

• I have an existing trial of Bitdefender Total Security 5 users that is now one month in use across three of my devices - expiring Sept 18 2022. I have just purchase a 5 user one year licence (not from Bitdefender) but when I enter into my Subscription panel via + Activate with Code - the licence is recognised as valid but only offers to extend to one year from today (expiring April 2ns 2023) rather than extend my current September expiry. The screen offering to extend my current is not offered. Can you help please?

• Scott
    Scott Defender of the month mod
    edited April 2022

Hi @NPRuk :)

It's probably not adding on the time, as you were using a Trial version, so that is now being replaced by the actual purchase version. Let alone, I have not heard of a Trial version lasting more than 1-3 months? Are you sure this is what you had? Just asking, just in case :)

You can also contact Support for further help.

https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/#contact

Edit: the best way to use a Trial version is to use it up to a day short of its trial period, then buy a license key and apply it. This way, you'll be able to take full advantage of the free trial days :)

All Bitdefender Home Product User Guides:https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/user-guides/

• I want to revise my Master Card account number before my subscription is renewed. How do I do it?

• Hello @RobBag and welcome to the Community!

After checking your account, I have noticed that the next billing expected for your Bitdefender Total Security subscription is September 30, 2022.

As you have subscribed on the official Bitdefender website, the vendor managing your subscription is 2Checkout. 2Checkout (formerly Avangate, now Verifone) is the authorized vendor of the Bitdefender products and services purchased from the official website www.bitdefender.com. To update your payment information, simply login into your 2Checkout account. Go to https://secure.2co.com/myaccount/ in your web browser and type in the e-mail address used when placing the Bitdefender order or the order number, then click on “Send access link”.

You will receive an email with an access link valid for 1 hour. Follow the link to access your 2Checkout account.

You can use the 2CO account to manage your Bitdefender orders and subscriptions:

• view the status of your order even if the payment is incomplete
    • view your complete order history
    • download invoices
    • retrieve activation codes
    • renew your subscription
    • stop or enable the automatic renewal of your service
    • find the support details for the purchased Bitdefender product
    • edit all your personal and billing information

Let us know how it goes.

Thank you for renewing your cybersecurity solution with Bitdefender.

Best regards