Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

getting this error Oops, something went wrong with your request. Error: invalid request parameters.

nyx
nyx
edited April 5 in General Topics

so used windows back up recovery and well it did not go good , so bit diffender was uninstalled and i re installed it.

after that when i click on the application , it asks me for the sign up , after giving correct credentials i get this error

`Oops, something went wrong with your request. Error: invalid request parameters.`

interestingly i can sign up in a browser just fine , but can't sign up in the application , hence disabling my protection.

please help

Tagged:

Comments

• Flexx
    Flexx DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2023 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭ mod

@nyx

Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.

Kindly have a look at this link : https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/answer/17225/

If your issue still persists, kindly drop an email to bitdefender support at bitsy@bitdefender.com

Response may be delayed due to less staff and covid19. Rest be assured, they will reply back asap.

If this helps, kindly mark answer as agree/ accepted

Regards

Flex

(Bitdefender beta tester 2019/ 2020)

Life happens, Coffee helps!

Show your Attitude, when you reach that Altitude!

Bitdefender Ultimate Security Plus (user)

• Having the same issue.

• Also having same Oops message. If I clear browsing history It lets me login. Annoying.

• EdgarGT
    EdgarGT Oops, something went wrong. Please try again later

2024:
    I have exactly the same issue and got NO SOLUTION even after opening a ticket support case.
    My solution: stop using BitDefender and moving to Kaspersky.
    And telling all my friends and partners to do the same after their subscription expires.

• garioch7
    garioch7 Defender of the month ✭✭✭✭✭

@EdgarGT ,

Welcome to the Bitdefender Forums. This topic is almost four years old.

Would you be willing to share your Bitdefender Support Ticket Number? If so, the Forum Administrator, @Alexandru_BD , could update you on the status of your ticket.

I have not personally seen any recent reports of this issue.

You are, of course, free to choose whatever security product meets your needs.

Have a great day.

Regards,

Phil

Former Bleeping Computer Malware Response Instructor

• Flexx
    Flexx DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2023 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭ mod
    edited April 4

I would like to add that since the post is four years old, @EdgarGT you should create a new post. Kindly make sure going forward you create a new post for yourself. Replying back to a post, even with a persisting issue that is a year or two old (in your case four years old), is not allowed.

As @garioch7 mentioned, @Alexandru_BD can get this checked if you provide the support ticket number that was generated.

Regards

Life happens, Coffee helps!

Show your Attitude, when you reach that Altitude!

Bitdefender Ultimate Security Plus (user)

• Alexandru_BD
    Alexandru_BD admin
    edited April 5

Ok, I'll jump in as well. 😁

First, I agree with what @garioch7 and @Flexx said, this thread is kinda old and if you are getting the same error message, the root cause may or may not be the same as for others.

@EdgarGT before leaving Bitdefender, at least give us a chance to try and fix things. There can be multiple possible reasons for that error message and as far as I know, it may not even be related to the actual antivirus.

Going forward, please get in touch via private message and provide me with your ticket number, so I can ask my colleagues from the Support teams to prioritize your request, if possible.

I will now close this thread, I hope you don't mind.

Thank you.

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

This discussion has been closed.