I've reload Windows on my computer, and can't upload Bitdefender. I've tried several times

I've reinstalled Windows, and now experience problems to install Bitdefender. I download the program, but it doesn't want to launch, so that I can install it. It only download. Can you please assist?

Answers

• Hello @Salome ,

The situation you're encountering has been acknowledged by our development team and we're working on a fix. Kindly email us at [email protected] and let us know when exactly the installer crashes. As many details as possible will be of great help.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.