for last couple month i was getting this notification every 5 minutes or so
i did full system scan and found about 1200 infected Temp files with this maleware and deleted them but it wont stop showing
how can i fix this?
It is quite common that if you try to delete files in general mode, some files will not be deleted since those are used by the system.
For this you will have to go into safe mode.
1) Restart pc in safe mode (https://support.microsoft.com/en-in/help/12376/windows-10-start-your-pc-in-safe-mode)
2) Delete the files available in the folder which you were not able to delete.
3) Open run command and run below command one by one :
temp ,delete all the files in the folder
%temp% ,delete all the files in folder
prefetch ,delete all the files in folder
4) Restart pc in general mode (by untick the option that you applied while going into safe mode and click apply)
5) Download malwarebytes free (https://data-cdn.mbamupdates.com/web/mb4-setup-consumer/offline/mb4-setup-consumer-22.214.171.124-1.0.1122-1.0.33326.exe) and do a full system scan with it. If anything is found, quarantine it and if asked for restart, restart your PC.
6) At last, run full scan with bitdefender.
If issue persists, kindly contact bitdefender support via dropping an email to [email protected] .They will reply back asap.
(Bitdefender beta tester 2019/ 2020)
Rich Text Editor.
To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph.
An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu.
Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.