How I saved over $50 on my BitDefender Total Security renewal
This is how I renewed by BitDefender Total Security subscription (worth $90 for 1 year / 5 devices) for $40.
- Turned off auto renew or else I would be charged $90 automatically when the subscription expired.
- Ignored any offers until about a couple of weeks were left on my subscription.
- Started a new incognito window in Chrome. You should be able to do something similar in FireFox. If you don't do this you may get worse offers.
- Went to https://www.bitdefender.com/renewal/ where I found the $40 offer.
- Checked out a subscription from that page.
- Followed link in my mail to add subscription to my account.
- Added 366 days to my current subscription. No need for a new account.