Downloaded Files Path By Online Installer

What is the location of the files downloaded by online installer? I wanna use them to install the bitdefender on another computer, how can I do this?

Comments

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭

Hello :)

The path is always dynamic because when we compile a new installer, it has to include all the product updates in the installation process.

Use the offline kit posted here:

http://forum.bitdefender.com/index.php?showtopic=35494

Take care.

• And whats the parent folder path?

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭

Hi :)

As I mentioned, the path is always dynamic.

Even if I tell you the parent, you won't know which files to download.

Take care.

• Hi :)

As I mentioned, the path is always dynamic.

Even if I tell you the parent, you won't know which files to download.

Take care.

ok...i'll find it myself...close this topic although un-answered. Thanks.

• rootkit
    rootkit ✭✭✭

Hello :)

The files are different for each version(Antivirus, Internet Security, Total Security) and architecture (32/64 bit).

The latest offline was compiled on 28-Sep-2012 06:28 and includes the build 16.2x.xxxx.

Take care.

• Nabeel AK
    edited August 2017

The files are located in a folder at; <strong>%userprofile%\appdata\local\temp</strong>

for example, the folder name will look like : "RarSFX0"

This is how the folder contents look like;

Untitled.png

• Old thread but I was looking for a solution since I have slow internet and the online installer was stuck after downloading the offline installer (400mb). The offline installer is saved in %temp% with extension .tmp. Change it to .exe, and you will have the actual installer. 

• Go to C:\Windows\Temp\bd_2C86.tmp something folder name (maybe different in your case). There exists a temporary file with .tmp extension. Change it's extention from tmp to exe.