Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

Allow user to Disable Anti Theft or add an additional security code for the wipe feature

Hi,

I have already posted this message in another old topic, but I think it might have better visibility to post in a new one

I am using Bitdefender Total Security (Trial) and have registered 3 devices.

If someone is able to get my credentials to login in Bitdedefender Central, it would be very easy to wipe out the content of all 3 devices and I wouldn't be able to stop it.

I know a malicious user would have to get user's credentials in order to do so but, considering the catastrophic consequences, I would feel safer having an additional layer in this specific case.

If disabling this Anti Theft Wipe feature is not possible, can we get at least an additional pin/security code that is required to initiate a wipe?

1 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• Additional security code is such a great idea.

I myself once wiped my own device, i didn't expect that it just wipe it i expect something like confirmation etc...