System scan progress percentage indicator gets stuck at 8%

While performing a system scan with Bitdefender antivirus free edition, I noticed that the scan progress percentage indicator got stuck at 8% while the scanning was in progress (the directory paths right under the indicator kept changing). I attached a screenshot to serve as a reference. I'd like to know

if I am able to have my computer 100% scanned with the free edition or just 8% of my system files.

Comments

• I just installed and ran a scan for the first time. It also stuck at 8%, but I let it continue and after quite awhile it suddenly jumped to 95% and then increased incrementally until it finished. The scan was thorough and went well other than this percentage display glitch.

• Here also, it sit allong while at 8% and then makes a jump into 90's and finishes succesfull

• Ditto on March 10, 2021

• Nunzio77
    Nunzio77 Defender of the month mod

Nunzio ·

Bitdefender Plus, Windows 10 Pro-32 Bit, CPU Intel Core2 Duo T7500, RAM 4 Gb - Bitdefender Mobile Security

• RedsFan
    RedsFan ✭✭✭

Its already 227 and yes here stuck at 0 %

uninstalled this bugdefender!

• Nunzio77

Too bad because it is a good free antivirus, but it gets lost in these things ...

Nunzio ·

Bitdefender Plus, Windows 10 Pro-32 Bit, CPU Intel Core2 Duo T7500, RAM 4 Gb - Bitdefender Mobile Security

• Nunzio77

Have they solved?

I also sent a tweet and they replied saying to send a report with the detailed report of my PC.

I pointed out that it's everyone's problem.

Nunzio ·

• Yep same problem in July 2021

• I guess problem not solved as stuck at 10% despite continuing to scan.