Web protection keeps turning off on my phone.

melbonk
melbonk
edited January 2022 in Mobile Security

I am using the trial version of the app for Android. I have. Blackview 9600. Everytime I open the BitDefender app to run a scan or just check the safety of my device, on the main page in the app it says your device is at risk. Then it tells me to exclude BitDefender from being optimized and to turn on web protection/accesibility. I have already done these things but for some reason they keep automatically turning off like every 5 minutes. The optimization is always set to not exclude so that doesn't actually change but the app keeps telling me I have to exclude BitDefender from being optimized and then the web protection is almost always off. I turn it on and as little 5 minutes later it is off again. Is there a setting I am unaware of that will prevent this from happening? Otherwise I'm not sure I see a purpose in purchasing the premium version if my device is continuously at risk. Thank you for your help.

Answers

• Flexx
    Flexx DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2023 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭ mod

Hi Member

Sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.

Kindly drop an email to bitdefender support at bitsy@bitdefender.com .Response may be delayed due to less staff and covid19. Rest be assured, they will reply back asap.

If this helps, kindly mark answer as agree/ accepted

Regards

Flex

(Bitdefender beta tester 2019/ 2020)

Life happens, Coffee helps!

Show your Attitude, when you reach that Altitude!

Bitdefender Ultimate Security Plus (user)

• Ok I will! Thank you so much for your response!

• Geosan
    Geosan
    edited March 2021

I have the same problem with my Blackview BV6000 with the premium version

Any solutions found ?

• [{"insert":"Same problem on Oukitel WP5 during trial version. Will not move to full version if not fixed.\n"}]
  • On the iphone upon opening the BitDefender app to run a scan or just check the safety of my device, on the main page in the app says your device is at risk. What is the solution to this? Why does it keep shutting off?

• Same here why does it do that and how do I get it to stay on. VPN isn’t being used when this happens.

• This happens a lot on my wife's S20 FE. When I look into it, the web protection is on. But we keep getting the notification like a waterfall.

• I have an iPhone. Both the web protection and vpn keep turning off. Has a solution been found?

• Gjoksi
    Gjoksi DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2022 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭

Hello.

You should contact Bitdefender Mobile Support by e-mail:

bms@bitdefender.com

Regards.