Safepay Keyboard is not working properly.

I seem to be having issues with the Safepay Virtual keyboard. It pops up just fine and I can read it, but when I click on any letter to input a password, the password field remains blank.

I have Bitdefender Total Security 2017, am running a Windows 8.1 OS, and use Firefox as my web browser.

Any tips would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Tagged:

Comments

• Sorin G.
    Sorin G.
    edited May 2017

Hello,

After it pops, have you tried to click using the mouse on the password field and then use the keyboard again?

Let me know if that makes any difference.

• I tried it out and it doesn't seem to be working. 

Once the Virtual keyboard appears, I click on the password field and then use the mouse to click on buttons on the VK - but nothing shows up in the password field. All I see is the blinking cursor letting me know that is where I enter my password.

• Hello,

Please let me know if the issue still persists with the latest build 21.0.25.80

• Hey, the issue is resolved. SafePay now works. Thank you.

• Hi, the issue remains. I'm trying to write on safepay with keyboard but it doesn't work at all.

first time trying to fill data like number of credit card it works, but when ENTER it just doesn't read, then I update page and try to re-write but nothing happend, it remains in blank.

this doesn't happend when doing in normal mode instead of safepay.

• same here. having this problem right now...

am using a wireless keyboard and it seizes up. mouse doesn't even move. when i go back to desktop it is fine.

• Raymond_Funk
    edited April 2021

Hello. Bitdefender Safepay also uses other features such as a virtual keyboard that pops up every time you select a text form on a web page. Pressing virtual keys, rather than using a regular keyboard input, will help you bypass any keyloggers that may be infecting your system. I think you can find a solution to your problem by watching twitch streams in which the authors show how to solve common problems with antiviruses. I saw a couple of dozen streams on this topic there and noticed that most often these streams were published by accounts that had about 22 thousand subscribers! I am sure this is because the authors of such accounts used the services https://soclikes.com/buy-twitch-followers to quickly cheat subscribers.

• Hello. Bitdefender Safepay also uses other features such as a virtual keyboard that pops up every time you select a text form on a web page. Pressing virtual keys, rather than using a regular keyboard input, will help you bypass any keyloggers that may be infecting your system. I think you can find a solution to your problem by watching Youtube videos in which the authors show how to solve common problems with antiviruses.