How do I generate a new link for my antivirus

Ines2021
Ines2021
edited May 2021 in Antivirus
Hi all, I had to reset of my laptop, and now I need to generate a new link for my antivirus.
How do I generate a link without paying for a new one as I have one lest in my package?
Thanks

Comments

• Please login to your bitdefender central account. Select my devices and click on the install bitdefender on my devices so that you can generate a link that can be sent to your email from which you can commence installation
  • Flexx
    Flexx DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2023 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭ mod
    edited May 2021

Alternatively to login into your online central account, you can directly visit bitdefender website (https://www.bitdefender.com/Downloads/) and download the online installer of the needed trial software from their website.

Once the online installer is downloaded, run the setup and install the software. Once the software is installed, a new bitdefender central window will open automatically which will ask for your bitdefender central login details. Enter the login details and if you have a valid subscription in your bitdefender online central account, the installed software will synchronize with it and activate your product.

Regards

Flex

(Bitdefender beta tester 2019/ 2020)

Life happens, Coffee helps!

Show your Attitude, when you reach that Altitude!

Bitdefender Ultimate Security Plus (user)