VPN Pop Up

I have read the forums and done the required clicks to disable VPN. I even deleted it from my computer and yet I still get the annoying pop up that blocks my games and emails. I am screwed I bought 2 yrs and I am going to have to buy another product as the pop up is something I can't deal with on the antivirus.

Answers

• Same question -- I'm fed up with the VPN pop ups
  • > @AmyB said:
    > I have read the forums and done the required clicks to disable VPN. I even deleted it from my computer and yet I still get the annoying pop up that blocks my games and emails. I am screwed I bought 2 yrs and I am going to have to buy another product as the pop up is something I can't deal with on the antivirus.
    You said that it get annoying pop up and block your games and email.
    for me question is that what type of pop up you meant?
    you mean the bitdefender security software shows notifications and block the games?
    then I think you should check your quarantine in antivirus feature or firewall feature to see which of them block your game.
    if you mean other thing please give us more detail to help you better.
  • [{"insert":"No that isn't what is happening. A VPN box comes up in the corner. Seeing if I want to use it.\n"}]
  • [{"insert":"\n"}]
  • Same question. How to stop the annoying VPN pop ups in the lower right corner. If there is no way to eliminate them I will be looking for another anti-virus program when my subscription runs out next year.

• Does Bitdefender even read this forum?

I've been having the same VPN pop issue since the start, there seems to be no way of stopping the application loading. It's not a MacOS issue it's a software issue which they MUST know about but have done nothing to resolve.

• Hello everyone,

Kindly asking to upload here a print screen with the specific notifications, together with your system specs, OS used and Bitdefender type of VPN (standard or premium).

cheers,

Mike

Intel Core i7-7700 @ 3.60Ghz, 64GB DDR4 || Gigabyte nVIDIA GeForce® GTX 1070 G1 8GB || WD Blue NAND 500GB + 1TB

• My issue seems to be universal across the Bitdefender product line, but for what it's worth: 

I'm running a subscription to Bitdefender Total Security. I can't find the version information anywhere, but given that I just reinstalled the entire program from Official Site so that I'd have the 2020 version, it's up-to-date. My system is Microsoft Windows 10 pro

The error message reads something like "bitdefender has detected that you are connected to an unsafe wifi network."