Screenshot protection

Hello everybody,

What ?

Everybody can be attacked by a malware. We need to make it hard to get what the attackers want.

Bitdefender already have webcam and mic protection in place.

Idea :

Can we add screenshot protection.

The configuration type can be the similar to the webcam and mic protection for example. So that, if a screenshot is taken, their is a notification/alert.

Don't hesitate to comment and vote.

Thank you.

1 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• [{"insert":"Two questions: \nAre the mic and camera protection on the iOS mobile service?\nAlso, is there anyway to find out if there are key loggers on your PC or mobile iOS? \n\ni should note I have Total Protection Bundle\n"}]
  • Flexx
    Flexx DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2023 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭ mod

The only advantage of Bitdefender Total Security in terms of iOS is the license key. That means, you can only use BTS licence key to activate bitdefender iOS application but you will not get BTS features in iOS application.

Coming down to protection. Due to apple restrictions, bitdefender iOS application is only able to provide you with malicious/ phishing website protection & vpn service. It will not protect you from keyloggers or any other type of malware. Same restriction apply for all the AV vendors that have iOS application available.

On PC, BTS will protect you against all kinds of malware (virus, trojan, spyware, ransomware, keylogger etc) & pup/ pua.

Regards

Flex

(Bitdefender beta tester 2019/ 2020)

Life happens, Coffee helps!

Show your Attitude, when you reach that Altitude!

Bitdefender Ultimate Security Plus (user)

• Flexx
    Flexx DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2023 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭ mod

Currently there is no option available regarding screenshot protection and I don't think on personal basis bitdefender will also introduce one.

More information can be provided by @Alexandru_BD, @Mike_BD

Regards

Life happens, Coffee helps!

Show your Attitude, when you reach that Altitude!

Bitdefender Ultimate Security Plus (user)

• Hello,

The only screenshot protection I can think of is the one featured in the sealed environment of Safepay.

The secure browser blocks access to your desktop and any attempt to take snapshots of your screen. This is indeed very useful, as it protects against unwanted screenshots while performing sensitive tasks on the device.

We don't have any updates concerning further development of this feature and I don't think its capabilties will be expanded outside Safepay.

Regards

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user