(Windows 10) Firewall notifications steal focus from active window

Firewall notification popups steal focus from the active application window onto the notification popup itself (e.g. allow / deny notification).

Not only is this supremely irritating, but it can have adverse outcomes depending on what a "loss of focus" for the application losing focus means.

Ideally, the firewall [allow / deny] pop-up should not steal focus onto itself.

Comments

• It is also impossible to close those pop-ups, unless you immediately click a couple of times. If you are unlucky and leave your PC unattended for a couple of minutes, while notification appears for the first time, well...I don't know how to remove it. Right now, there is this notification, which stays on, no matter how many times I click on Allow. Even if I click on "Block" it still stays there. This is extremely annoying. Maybe, I am wrong, but it seems to be related to July software update, as I remember being able to remove it with one click in the past. As of July, this is absolute crap and a nightmare.

• It is also impossible to close those pop-ups, unless you immediately click a couple of times. If you are unlucky and leave your PC unattended for a couple of minutes, while notification appears for the first time, well...I don't know how to remove it. Right now, there is this notification, which stays on, no matter how many times I click on Allow. Even if I click on "Block" it still stays there. This is extremely annoying. Maybe, I am wrong, but it seems to be related to July software update, as I remember being able to remove it with one click in the past. As of July, this is absolute crap and nightmare.