Unable to process login forms

Hi,

In the last few days I've noticed a few websites I cannot log into that have been previously been working fine. I've tested different browsers (MS Edge, Chrome and Firefox) and also cleared caches, no plugins etc.

The only way I get these websites to work is to disable protection then log into those websites and re-enable the protection.

Has anything changed recently that would cause this behaviour?

Comments

• I am getting the same problem. One machine has the last update of 6/30 is working fine. The other updated 7/21 is getting the error."Not Acceptable! An appropriate representation of the requested resource could not be found on this server. This error was generated by Mod_Security."

• I encountered similar problem. It seems that BitDefender protection shield somehow interfere with AJAX requests payload

• I am having the same issue - in fact having issues posting this comment. Seems a lot of form submissions are janky. Even excluding the domain names isn't helping me

• Flexx
    Flexx DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2023 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭ mod

Kindly drop an email to bitdefender support at bitsy@bitdefender.com regarding your query .They will reply back asap.

Regards

Flex

(Bitdefender beta tester 2019/ 2020)

Life happens, Coffee helps!

Show your Attitude, when you reach that Altitude!

Bitdefender Ultimate Security Plus (user)

• I logged a support ticket and received the following a couple of days ago... It is a shame because I am now second guessing everytime I have an issue with not being able to log into a website or a page not loading - having to dia

Hello,

Thank you for your patience throughout the entire process and please accept my apologies for the frustration that we might have caused.

I have looked into the case and it seems that the situation is caused by an issue which has already been acknowledged by our development team. We are currently working on a fix which will be done by means of automatic update and won't require any additional action on your end.

I will get back to you with an update regarding the fix as soon as we have one.

Thank you once again and have a nice day ahead!

Kind Regards,

Senior Customer Support Engineer

• Any news about the fix?

• news? everytime i have to login on some website or fill some form i have to disable protection :(