COMMUNITY UPGRADE

Step 1 - clean-up of all spam posts & accounts.
Step 2 - new content developement
Step 3 - visual overhaul

Data breaches: breachCompilation, collection1, breach compilation

Hi,

I'm looking for help on how to solve the following breaches: breachCompilation, collection1, breach compilation

I have no idea where to start, so any assistance would be helpful.

Comments

• I have the same question about breachCompilation, please.

• Hi #BitDefender… it would be really useful if you could answer this question for us customers…. Please…

• Same here. Feels the this protection is useless if I can’t see the source of the breach or correct it.

• I agree. These identifiers don't help anyone know which web site account needs to be secured.

I'd rather not mark these as solved, but the alternative is potentially overlooking future alerts for that email address due to the "leaks found" status becoming permanent. Neither is a great option.
  • man ! i wish i got an answer for this

• yes it sucks to get the warning without any resolution proposal! :(

breachCompilation 2017

breach compilation 2021

xss.is compilation 2020

exploit.in

collection1

• Agree, please @Andy_BD I see you are an admin, can you help us?

I have a list of data breaches that are not related to any website but just random words:

xss.is compilation

collection1

data enrichment records

breachCompilation

exploit.in

breach compilation

How am I supposed to know the websites where the data breach happened so I can change the password or delete the account all together?

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.