Can I get the analysis result after I submitted a file?

I‘m a user of GravityZone Elite. Usually I was submitted a false positive or negative through this URL: https://www.bitdefender.com/business/submit/ . can I get the analysis report or result after I submitted a file. By the way, I have no idear for how to choose my product on the submission page to report a false alarm? Please help me, thank you!

Comments

• Flexx
    Flexx DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2023 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭ mod

If you will use the forum, you will not get the analysis of your report, since the forum sends the sample directly to the malware research team and since malware keep on developing every second, it is not possible for the research team to reply you back.

The best way if you want to get the report of your submission is to upload the file sample on virustotal.com and copy the file hash from there and drop an email to bitdefender support at bitsy@bitdefender.com with the hash and stating that you need to get the report of your submitted hash from the malware research team. Only support team can help you to get a valid response from the malware research team.

Regards

Flex

(Bitdefender beta tester 2019/ 2020)

Life happens, Coffee helps!

Show your Attitude, when you reach that Altitude!

Bitdefender Ultimate Security Plus (user)