Dreamlab

Robbo52
edited January 2022 in General Topics

I have been supporting Dreamlab (an app supported by Vodafone and which is involved in Covid research) on my iPad for a long time but Bitdefender now sees it as malicious and blocks it. The app uses the unused iPad computing power (usually overnight) to perform calculations. I keep getting the message that ‘smetrics.dreamlabdata.com’ has been blocked.

Can this app please be reclassified as non-malicious?

Comments

• Mike_BD
    Mike_BD admin
    edited October 2021

Hi @Robbo52 , let me check this with our dev team. But meanwhile, I'd suggest you write to our support team directly, as this for sure needs further action from the engine team.

cheers,

Mike

Intel Core i7-7700 @ 3.60Ghz, 64GB DDR4 || Gigabyte nVIDIA GeForce® GTX 1070 G1 8GB || WD Blue NAND 500GB + 1TB

• Flexx
    Flexx DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2023 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭ mod

Kindly use the stated link to share the sample with malware research team (https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/answer/40673/)

If the file is not malicious, detection will be removed in maximum of 72 hours. If the detection stays afterwards, you should assume that the file is considered malicious by malware research team and the detection will stay.

Regards

Flex

(Bitdefender beta tester 2019/ 2020)

Life happens, Coffee helps!

Show your Attitude, when you reach that Altitude!

Bitdefender Ultimate Security Plus (user)