How to get the activation code when installing on another device?

Sherally
Sherally
edited February 2022 in Central & Subscriptions

Hi,

I would like to share my premium plan with family members as I can share it with upto 5 devices. but everytime I share the download link they are asked for an activation code and I do not know how to access and share that with them.

can someone please help me to locate my activation code as I have tried but have not been able to locate it.

Many Thanks

Answers

• Flexx
    Flexx DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2023 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭ mod

Well, as far as I know you cannot know the activation code once it has been activated. The only help can be provided by bitdefender support by dropping an email at bitsy@bitdefender.com

Response may be delayed due to less staff and covid19. Rest be assured, they will reply back asap.

Here is another way you can activate the bitdefender product on other device. Make sure you know how many device you can activate the premium version on. Download the trial version of your software from bitdefender.com

Run the setup file and install the product. Once the product is successfully installed, a bitdefender agent window will open asking you to enter registered details of your bitdefender account (like email & password) .Once you will enter and successfully login, the said product will automatically be synchronized with your central account.

If this helps, kindly mark answer as agree/ accepted

Regards

Flex

(Bitdefender beta tester 2019/ 2020)

Life happens, Coffee helps!

Show your Attitude, when you reach that Altitude!

Bitdefender Ultimate Security Plus (user)

• Nope, that doesnt work.

• Hello @OhMan ,

Installing Bitdefender Total Security or Mobile Security on other devices, once subcription has been bought, can be shared via Bitdefender Central , once you create an account there. From there, you can nominate an email adress to which you may send the activation license.

Hope it helps,

Mike

Intel Core i7-7700 @ 3.60Ghz, 64GB DDR4 || Gigabyte nVIDIA GeForce® GTX 1070 G1 8GB || WD Blue NAND 500GB + 1TB