MacOS Monterey compatible Bitdefender version?

Does Bitdefender have a MacOS Monterey compatible version now?

Comments

• Hi,

I wish to know if Bitdefender in now compatible with Monterey and if it is preferable deinstall and reinstall it after MacOs Upgrade.

Thanks

• Hello @Drummer ,

Regarding your query to the compatibility of MacOS Monterey with Bitdefender Total Security, re-install would not be necessary.

cheers,

Mike

Intel Core i7-7700 @ 3.60Ghz, 64GB DDR4 || Gigabyte nVIDIA GeForce® GTX 1070 G1 8GB || WD Blue NAND 500GB + 1TB

• Hello @walkmars ,

We have compatibility; if there is any issue you encounter, we need to know exactly what that would be. You can either post it here or visit the Support page.

thanks!

Mike

Intel Core i7-7700 @ 3.60Ghz, 64GB DDR4 || Gigabyte nVIDIA GeForce® GTX 1070 G1 8GB || WD Blue NAND 500GB + 1TB

• I have Bitdefender Total protection and since I upgraded to Monterey I can't get on the Internet reliably from that computer: MACOS Monterey 12.0.1 MacPro 32 GB "reluably" means that it's reallty slow and refuses to open most pages at all -- like it's considering whether to let me go to google or facebook.

• I have Bitdefender for Mac.

just bought a new MacBook Pro 14 inch with Apple M1 Max, 64Gb RAM on Monterey 12.0.1 and copied all my data and apps from my old MacBook running Catalina. After the transfer was complete I couldn't do any backups to my Time Capsule - rather the data was backed up, but Time Machine couldn't see them. After many calls with Apple c/s they found the fault and asked me to delete BitDefender which appears to have fixed the problem.

is BitDefender compatible with new macs running Apple silicon and Monterey??? Can i reinstall BitDefender?

• I also have upgraded to MACOS 12 and Bitdefender now does nothing. Only the dashboard comes up but won't scan.

• I have a 2021 14” MBP with M1 Max and 64gb. Bitdefender seems to be running fine, updates regularly and scans on demand just like always.

• I have TotalSecurity on Macmini and I get a loopingh sign-in screen. Bitdefender will not open, just the screen to log in comes back. I need to make exceptions in Bitdefender but I can't get in.
  • Intel Core i7-7700 @ 3.60Ghz, 64GB DDR4 || Gigabyte nVIDIA GeForce® GTX 1070 G1 8GB || WD Blue NAND 500GB + 1TB