Block a safety site

I am trying to access the website Escapemotion.com, an American website responsible for the rebel software. But Bitdefender is blocking. Try to authorize with exception, but it keeps blocking. What should I do? Thanks!!!!

Best Answer

• Mike_BD
    Mike_BD admin
    edited December 2021 Answer ✓

Hello @kadufujino ,

I've quickly tested on 2 machines - the site is legitimate and Bitdefender doesn't automatically blocks access, so must be a local setting on your machine that prevents that to happen. Many reasons might be at fault here: a specific setting in the browser, a plug-in or a specific setting in your VPN. Try and use a different browser , toggle VPN connection, empty cache and restore Bitdefender to default settings.

Hope it helps,

Mike

Intel Core i7-7700 @ 3.60Ghz, 64GB DDR4 || Gigabyte nVIDIA GeForce® GTX 1070 G1 8GB || WD Blue NAND 500GB + 1TB

Answers

• kadufujino
    edited December 2021

It could be that this site is blocked for Brazil. When I click on the website, the description is proxy or firewall. In windows 10 bitedefender is configured to control this data. Sorry for my ignorance. But do you have a method to put this site as an exception? And thanking you for your help!!! thank you so much!!!!

• You may try:

Open Bitdefender Total Security main windows

Online Threat Prevention --> Settings --> Manage Exceptions --> Add Exception

Cheers,

Mike

Intel Core i7-7700 @ 3.60Ghz, 64GB DDR4 || Gigabyte nVIDIA GeForce® GTX 1070 G1 8GB || WD Blue NAND 500GB + 1TB