Auto renewal subscription

the guide to turn it off is wrong, i see no tab called "my payments", how can i truly disable the auto renewal subscription feature from my account?

Comments

• Alexandru_BD
    Alexandru_BD admin
    edited November 2021

Hello Henrique,

Thank you for writing to us.

We have checked your Central account and the tab is accurately displayed on our end. The instructions shown in the guide are correct, this feature should be present whenever a payment has been made on our website.

I have attached a screenshot displaying the "My Payments" tab:

Would it be possible for your to send us another screenshot, displaying the full page ?

In case the tab is indeed missing, we require some logs from the browser in order to continue investigating the issue. Please follow these steps to generate the logs:- access the "My subscriptions" page, in Chrome:

- open the developer tools (press on F12)

- Go to the Application tab

- expand Cookies -> https://central.bitdefender.com

- look for _cbcsa, right click on it and choose "Delete"

- go to the Network tab

- refresh the My subscriptions page

- right click in an empty space inside the developer tools window, where all the network items have loaded, and choose "Save all as har with content" and send us this file.

I have included detailed screenshots as well:

After the information is collected, kindly send me a private message with your findings, so that we can forward them to our engineers to take a closer look.

Thank you for your patience and understanding throughout this process.

Stay safe and have a good weekend ahead.

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

• Thank you for answering, today i got in my account again and the tab was there, i don't know what might have happened but it wasn't there yesterday right after subscribed myself to the service. Anyway, thank you for the attention nonetheless, i deactivated the feature and i have no problem anymore.

• I have the same issue. Is there a guide to cancel auto renewal easily?

• Same issue here. I suspect it does not show until payment has cleared

• Hello,

Thanks everyone for sharing this within our Community. Thanks to your feedback, we've identified a potential issue where, in some situations, can take up to 24hrs until the tab appears and now dev team is working on a fix. I will monitor this thread and please post here the issues are persistent.

Stay safe,

Mike

Intel Core i7-7700 @ 3.60Ghz, 64GB DDR4 || Gigabyte nVIDIA GeForce® GTX 1070 G1 8GB || WD Blue NAND 500GB + 1TB

• Same..still cannot find my payment tab

• @Tedy your license was purchased from a Bitdefender Partner and the "My Payments" tab is not displayed for these licenses. This tab is available only for orders placed on the Bitdefender website and it will appear once a payment is settled. However, if a subscription has expired, the tab will no longer be displayed.

• I have the same issue and I had it last year when it auto renewed so where is this fix… I need to cancel my forthcoming subscription. Pls advise

• Hi @TappersUK I have noticed you have an open case with the Support Teams, but I have disabled the automatic renewal feature for you. Your Internet Security license will expire on January 13th, 2022.

We'll have a look at the tab and see what's going on.

Best wishes.

• i am facing same issue, i cannot find my payment tab. please help me to disable the auto renewal

• Hello @happySon,

I have disabled the automatic renewal feature for your Total Security license. Please note that the protection will expire on January 17th, 2022.

Cheers.

• I cannot find the stop renewal tab. Please delete my auto renewal.

• Alexandru_BD
    Alexandru_BD admin
    edited July 2022

Hello @Bill Kavy,

You may cancel your subscription anytime, from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: cancel@bitdefender.com;

Please note that your Total Security subscription is set to renew automatically on August 24, 2022.

Regards