Try to login with Bitdefender desktop program with Google account but get not secure error.

Open the Bitdefender windows desktop program, login with Google account.

Google login window said: "This browser or app may not be secure." and I couldn't login.

Best Answers

• Feng
    Answer ✓

Fixed the issue by login from browser and download then install app again.

The login step was skipped.

• herrICH
    herrICH
    Answer ✓

Hi All,

solution provided by helpdesk:

1-login on https://central.bitdefender.com using your gmail (not the gmail account)

2-reset your PWD by clicking "forgot my PWD" [mail authentication required]

3-login to Central

4-Login to Application

BR

Answers

• Hello @Feng

Thank you for sharing this with us. Surely it will help other members that may encounter this login situation.

Best regards.

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

• I faced with same issue, reinstall , relogin via browser and so on does not help .

Who can help

• Hi @OlegBB,

Maybe the Support Teams can help if the above steps didn't fix the issue. Head to the link below to choose one of the contact channels available. Chat will be the fastest way, but you will get proper assistance on any of those channels:

https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Let us know your findings.

Regards

• Hello and thank you for sharing the solution with the community, it is much appreciated! 👍️

Regards

• gtx7
    edited December 2023

I tried all the above steps but did not receive a reset password link to the registered email, I even wrote to customer support, but no one is responding.

@Alexandru_BD ple@Flexx please help resolve this issue.

• I tried all the above steps but I'm not receiving a reset password link to the registered email.

@Alexandru_BD @Flexx Please help to resolve this issue.

• Hi @gtx7,

Have you checked the spam/junk folder as well? Unfortunately, it's not possible for us to resend the password reset link on the forum, but you can get in touch with the Support teams to request assistance on this matter. Head to the link below to contact the Bitdefender Support teams:

https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Choose from the available contact channels, chat, phone and email/ticket. Chat would be the fastest way to reach them.

Regards,

Alex

• Hi @Alexandru_BD

I have an open ticket 1008875201, but no response received.

Regarding spam/other folders: It's not there.

• Hi @gtx7,

Your ticket has been further escalated to Technical Tier 2 and I have asked my colleagues to get back to you as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.

Regards,

Alex