Bitdefender Password Manager does not appear in Bitdefender Central

PCPC
PCPC
edited February 2022 in Password Manager

Hello, I can't get Bitdefender Password Manager from Bitdefender Central, because it doesn't show up. I downloaded the Android app. When I entered my own account, Bitdefender Password Manager said I didn't have a subscription and I couldn't log in. I am a Bitdefender Total Security user. What do I need to do to be able to use Bitdefender Password Manager?

I bought it from Turkey, I'm from Turkey.

Comments

• Hello @PCPC and welcome to the Community!

Have you received confirmation that your purchase was successful? Or do you wish to test the trial version?

I could not locate the service in your account. Apart from the valid Total Security license, the Password Manager is not active there.

Best regards.

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

• I am using the trial version.
  • The Password Manager tab should be displayed on the left side column of the Central account, just under the Dashboard tab, as shown below:

Can you access the Central account from the browser and take a screenshot so I can further check?

Thanks.

• I have the same problem. I am using bit defender total security trial version on my laptop. I can access bit defender password manager on my laptop but can't access it on my iphone.

The Password Manager tab is not being displayed on the left side column of the Central account, just under the Dashboard tab

• Good news. Password Manager has appeared in my Bitdefender Central Account. Everything is ok.

• Gjoksi
    Gjoksi DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2022 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭

@Taylor13

Hello.

Since only Bitdefender staff have access to your Bitdefender Central account, you should contact Bitdefender Consumer Support by chat, telephone or e-mail:

Also, @Alexandru_BD (he works at Bitdefender) can take a look here.

So, wait for their response.

Regards.

• Hello @Taylor13,

Upon checking your Central account, I have noticed that you had a trial for Password Manager that expired on 2022/03/28.

Thus, it will be necessary to place an order for Password Manager, should you require this service, as the extension is not included in the Family Pack.

You may purchase a Password Manager subscription from here.

Let us know if you have any questions.

Regards.

• Good day

my Bitdefender Password Manager is activated with icon on my iPhone, but trying to add my account from Dashlane file by clicking on 'Choose the import file, Choose File' a 'Recents' page comes up with a message: "No Recents, Recently opened documents will appear here." Nothing happens.

I do not find the Password Manager's icon on my PC although the activation has been done on my PC.

Please advise.

Thank you

Irmel

• Hello @Irmel,

On your PC, on what browser did you install the Password Manager extension?

Regards