Common Activation Errors in Bitdefender Central

The following article will help you troubleshoot and fix common activation errors in Bitdefender Central.

Let’s look at what activation errors you might encounter during the activation process and how to deal with them:

Let us know if you ever encountered these errors and what steps have you taken to correct them.

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

Comments

• Just changed my password as I forgot my original one but I can’t access my account on my mobile phone now, only on iPad. What can I do please?

• @Muggle

Are you sure you have passed the email address correctly and password?

Normally, it should work, both on the iPhone and the iPad!

I have iPhone 13 Pro Max and iPad Pro 12.9 inch and I do not have such problems!

Windows 11 Pro - 11th Gen Intel Core i9-11900KF @3,50 GHz, 128.0 GB RAM

• Hi @Muggle,

Have you attempted to login multiple times? I'm asking because if the wrong password is entered consecutively, this will lead to the account being locked. Do you receive such message on your Central app?

You can also uninstall and reinstall the app and try again.

If you are still unable to login using the mobile phone, you can also try to reset the password again, this time from the mobil phone.

Let us know how it goes.

Cheers.

• Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

• Scott
    Scott Defender of the month mod

Message contained in above posted .docx.

Good morning,

nothing has happened since I downloaded your application I started with a first subscription with any VPN Plus antivirus option And it only installed the antivirus for a short time and the VPN for the whole year There I don't do not understand ?

OK . I take a 2 subscription. For the antivirus of course year round and it still doesn't work. Can you help me please ?

@Alexandru_BD any thought on this one?

Cheers....remember, I'm busy and not answering posts on the forum for a while 😅😅

All Bitdefender Home Product User Guides:https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/user-guides/

• Hello @christophe06,

Based on my findings you have a Total Security subscription and a Premium VPN subscription recently activated in your Central account. Both are valid until 2024 with slightly different expiration dates. Can you share with us more details regarding the situation you are encountering? Or is everything alright now?

Regards