subscription renewal

i got notification my bitfender has to be renewed. what is going on i have only recently purchased this antivirus?

Comments

• Gjoksi
    Gjoksi DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2022 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2022

Hello.

First, try this:

If that didn't help, try this:

You need to reallocate ALL your devices to the new Bitdefender subscription, by following these steps:

If that also din't help, wait for response from @Alexandru_BD or @Mike_BD (they both work at Bitdefender), because ONLY THEY can have access to your Bitdefender Central account and your purchases.

Regards.

• Hello @ztrim,

Upon checking your Central account, I have noticed you have a single Bitdefender Internet Security subscription purchased last month. If you recently received a notification that your subscription is due to expire soon, there are a couple of things to check first:

• if you have a second e-mail address and have you placed any Bitdefender order with it in the past;
    • if you've ordered a license from one of the Bitdefender Partners in the past;
    • what does the notification say exactly, what product is mentioned there and from what vendor (2Checkout, Digital River or Bitdefender).
    • if you've made a "bundle" purchase in the past, that included VPN as well, but was not activated. (I saw this scenario a couple of times, customers were adding the Premium VPN in the cart as well, but they didn't activate together with the antivirus, as there are separate activation codes that have to be redeemed in Central).

Regards

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

• Ik wil graag abonnement via persoonlijke bankpas

Maar dat gaat niet lukken.

Graag oplossing

• Gjoksi

@Tervo

Bitdefender Belgie - Nederlands

support: https://www.bitdefender.nl/consumer/support/

chat: 24/7

tel.: Netherlands (+31) 208084508, (+31) 203690744 (In het Engels 24/7)

tel.: Belgie +32 28 80 71 70 (Francais - du lundi au vendredi de 9h a 17h)

tel.: WorldWide (+40) 21 264 1794, (+40) 374 303 094 (English - 24 hour service)

Bitdefender Nederland - Nederlands

support: https://www.bitdefender.nl/consumer/support/

chat: 24/7

tel.: Netherlands (+31) 208084508, (+31) 203690744 (In het Engels 24/7)

tel.: Belgie +32 28 80 71 70 (Francais - du lundi au vendredi de 9h a 17h)

tel.: WorldWide (+40) 21 264 1794, (+40) 374 303 094 (English - 24 hour service)

• Haha @Gjoksi you beat me to it, I was just about to post the exact same thing 😃

Thanks! 🍻

• Gjoksi

@Alexandru_BD

Of course i beat you to it, what else do you expect from @Gjoksi (A.K.A. THE NEXT All Time Leader)... 🤣🤣🤣

• Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

• SamuelMoore
    edited June 2022

They said it was easy to cancel, even gave pictures with directions... I was an idiot. Of course they made it nearly impossible to cancel. I've searched dozens of Google search results an nothing recent comes up. Thank gods I payed through Paypal and not directly on my credit card! Any method that actually works? Thank you!

• Hi @SamuelMoore,

I could not find an active subscription in the Central account associated with the e-mail address used on this forum.

Do you have a secondary e-mail address, by any chance? (if yes, kindly send me a private message and i'll perform further checks). What was the point of sale, did you previously order the product on the official Bitdefender website, or was it purchased from one of the Bitdefender Trusted Partners or marketplaces? This is important to know, because there is a difference between a subscription and a license and depending on the point of sale, we can further advise.

Regards