The Defenders of the month are the Community superheroes

Alexandru_BD
Alexandru_BD admin
edited March 8 in General Topics

It's time to show our appreciation for our top contributors and give back to the Community! We are pleased to announce that we are launching our Super User program called “Defenders of the Month” and “Defenders of the Year”, exclusively for the members of our Community!

The Super User program represents an exclusive group of community members who are recognized as top contributors, experts and individuals who are passionate about cybersecurity and love to share their knowledge, feedback and experience.

Just like superheroes, the Defenders have the skills and mindset to rise above any challenge and come to the rescue when someone needs help.

They are resilient, thoughtful and altruistic and share the same vision of growth and protection. They are the pillars of our Bitdefender Community and are rewarded for regularly contributing with quality content, being friendly and helpful to others, taking a lead in the community and acting as a role model to other users.

The Defenders of the Month/Year can easily be recognized on the forum, as they will have the Defender rank next to their username and these are valued members who have been awarded for their participation and contribution. A special chart will also be displayed on the Community homepage, showing the top Defenders.

For the "Defenders of the Month" title, the top 10 Community members with the most posts in a month take the prize.

For the "Defenders of the Year title", the top 3 users with the most posts in a year take the prize.

The top 10 contributors with the most posts at the end of each month will take our monthly prize, when the rolling month is concluded. The posts are referred to as comments in the existing threads. For the "Defenders of the Year" competition, the top 3 contributors with the most posts in a year will be awarded when the fourth quarter of the year ends.

Members that have already won the Defenders of the Month or Defenders of the Year competitions may keep their title for as long as they are listed in the top 10 or top 3 charts, for each respective competition. For example, if you are listed as a top contributor according to your number of posts in the top 10 chart for consecutive months, you will be awarded each month for your contributions and there is no limit as to how many months you can be awarded the prize.

Avoid posting or creating fluff/meaningless comments - if the admins conclude the existence of posts with the clear intention of bringing up your post counts, you will be penalized and you will not be allowed to participate in the current or next monthly competition. Continuing to post meaningless comments may lead to a disqualification from both the monthly and the yearly Defenders programs.

PRIZE INFORMATION

For "Defenders of the Month", all top 10 contributors with the most posts in a month take the following prize:

A 1-month validity extension of the Bitdefender ANTIVIRUS subscription currently installed on the member's Central account!

The subscription validity extensions can be granted for the following Home User products:

Antivirus Plus; Antivirus for Mac, Internet Security; Total Security; Premium Security.

For "Defenders of the Year", the top 3 contributors situated on the podium with the most posts in a full year will be awarded the following prizes:

A 1-year validity extension for ALL Home User products running in your Central account*

The subscription validity extensions can be granted for the following Home User products:

Antivirus Plus; Antivirus for Mac, Internet Security; Total Security; Premium Security, Premium VPN, Digital Identity Protection; Password Manager.

WINNERS SELECTION

The winners will be selected based on their post count, taking into consideration the top 10 members with the most posts in the past month for the "Defenders of the Month" title and the top 3 members with the most posts in the past year for the "Defenders of the Year" title.

The winners will be announced by the Community Manager on the dedicated forum thread on a monthly basis. The winner's subscriptions will be extended by the Community Manager at the earliest date possible after the monthly or yearly cycle ends. The winners will also be informed privately and will have to confirm the Central account where the extensions will be granted.

In order to receive the extensions, the winners must respond to the informative message sent by the Community Manager.

We look forward to the positive impact our Defenders will have on the success and growth of this community.

Terms & conditions available here:

You feedback and thoughts on this new program are highly appreciated. As always, my inbox is open. When you have questions, ask 'em! When you have feedback, share it! When you have ideas, I want to hear every one of them! This community has become such a magical and incredible place to be, and I'm excited to continue to build it alongside each and every one of you.

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

Comments

• A genius idea! Congratulations on the initiative!

Windows 11 Pro - 11th Gen Intel Core i9-11900KF @3,50 GHz, 128.0 GB RAM

• Alexandru_BD
    Alexandru_BD admin
    edited August 2023

Announcing the top 10 Defenders of the month for April!

1. @Gjoksi79_ - 129 posts 🏆️🥇
    2. @Scott - 76 posts 🥈
    3. @Flexx - 72 posts 🥉
    4. @Math_Matei - 47 posts 🎖️
    5. @Ekimoz - 29 posts 🎖️
    6. @Steck1108 - 23 posts 🎖️
    7. @FREDOLIXUS - 20 posts 🎖️
    8. @Nei1_C_C - 12 posts 🎖️
    9. @RedsFan - 10 posts 🎖️
    10. @DragoDBlack - 8 posts 🎖️

Congratulations, your antivirus just got extended!

Thank you for your contribution and have an excellent day.

• Steck1108
    Steck1108 Defender of the month

Mr. Alexandru I understand that I am glad that my information was useful.

• Super Alex !

Are you Mister or Miss ? 😉

• Ha ha, i'm a Mister 💪😎

Congrats once again @Ekimoz ! 🥂

• Gjoksi
    Gjoksi DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2022 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2023

@Flexx Congrats on that! :)

• Scott
    Scott Defender of the month mod

Yep, that one caught my eye, too :)

All Bitdefender Home Product User Guides:https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/user-guides/

• Flexx
    Flexx DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2023 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭ mod

Life happens, Coffee helps!

Show your Attitude, when you reach that Altitude!

Bitdefender Ultimate Security Plus (user)

• 📢 Congratulations to @Gjoksi for reaching Level 5️⃣! 🤩🤜🤛😎

You are a 5-star General now! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

• Gjoksi

@Alexandru_BD

Thanks a lot! Cheers. 😊

• Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

• Flexx

• Gjoksi
    edited August 2023

@Flexx thanks, mate :)

• Scott

I'm a little late to the party, but is there any champagne left, or has it gone flat by now? Congratulations, @Gjoksi 😊

All Bitdefender Home Product User Guides:https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/user-guides/

• Gjoksi

@Scott

sorry, mate... no champagne left, only this:

serve yourself... :)

• Decisions, decisions, so many options to choose from.. 😂

• Flexx

Seems like I am getting competition from @Alexandru_BD 😂

Thanks for the update.

Regards

• 😂😂😂

• Gjoksi
    edited August 2023

@Alexandru_BD

and this is @Flexx after reading my comment:

• 🤣🤣🤣

• Oh and I don't know if @Scott can catch up, he had a lot on his plate last time we spoke 😂

• Thanks a lot!

Windows 11 Pro - 11th Gen Intel Core i9-11900KF @3,50 GHz, 128.0 GB RAM

• Flexx
    edited June 2022

With so much done, it's time to take a break for a month 😅

I have my buddies who can take care of the community and the intruders 🤜🤛

Regards

• 😂😂😂

• Scott
    edited June 2022

lol...still trying to keep up with it all 😊

I did get out for a nice bike ride over the weekend and will be able to get one in this afternoon.

I was really impressed with some of the incredibly informative and helpful posts this last month.

• 🤣🤣 this is my favorite character from the Ice Age. I get a good laugh everytime I see it 🔝

Fun fact: Laughter can: stimulate many organs. Laughter enhances your intake of oxygen-rich air, stimulates your heart, lungs and muscles, and increases the endorphins that are released by your brain. Activate and relieve your stress response. 😅

@Scott I went for a ride yesterday evening myself. I even got a helmet. I look a bit ridiculous with it, but the traffic here is.. dangerous, so better safe than sorry.

• But can I win anything ??? 🤣😂🤣

I have already appreciated last summer the fantastic gadget received with much surprise and I honestly did not believe it ...😀

Thanks again to Bitdefender for the thought.😉🔝

Nunzio.

Nunzio ·

Bitdefender Plus, Windows 10 Pro-32 Bit, CPU Intel Core2 Duo T7500, RAM 4 Gb - Bitdefender Mobile Security

• Hi @Nunzio d'Abbruzzo,

Well, I cannot technically extend the validity of the Antivirus Free 😂😂

The monthly prize for the Defenders of the month consists of a 1-month validity extension of the active paid antivirus license for the top 10 members with the most posts in a month 😁

I am glad to hear you liked the gadget we sent. Enjoy it!

• Well done, congrats everyone!

Remember how was the forum 6 months ago? Now look at what's happening...and more surprises are cooked by chef @Alexandru_BD and myself 😁.

Intel Core i7-7700 @ 3.60Ghz, 64GB DDR4 || Gigabyte nVIDIA GeForce® GTX 1070 G1 8GB || WD Blue NAND 500GB + 1TB

• Gjoksi
    edited June 2022

@Scott

Congrats on your milestone, dude! 😊

• Wow! Congratulations @Scott, you are now on the podium of all time leaders! And we're just getting warmed up. Anyone wants to see a teaser of the live podium for Defenders of June? 😂

• Flexx
    edited July 2022

@Scott Congratulation buddy 😎

@Alexandru_BD - yes for sure you can pm us, despite I have been on rest this month as I mentioned in above comments. I am taking it slowly this month and allowing others to get a feeling of being at top, lol 😅

Regards

• Gjoksi
    edited August 2023

@Flexx another great milestone... congrats...

• Flexx

• Alexandru_BD
    Alexandru_BD admin
    edited August 2023

@Flexx is like Lewis Hamilton: "my tires are gone", "I have been on rest this month" and then before you know it, he's on the podium 😂

Congrats my friend!

Everybody stay tuned for the great reveal of the top 10 Defenders in July! 🍾

• Flexx
    edited July 2022

Thanks captain @Alexandru_BD 😎

Well this time it will be valid statement if I say that I will be less active on bitdefender community from tomorrow since till date I was working from home and from tomorrow onwards I will be rejoining my office. Work from home is over for me 😅

That being said, I will still try my best to give time to surf bitdefender community and help users.

Regards

• Alexandru_BD
    Alexandru_BD admin
    edited August 2023

Announcing the top 10 Defenders of the month for June!

It's been a busy month for our superheroes and @Flexx @mrmirakhurkeeps the #1 title for the second month in a row.

1. @Flexx - 283 posts 🏆️🥇
    2. @Gjoksi - 256 posts 🥈
    3. @Scott - 147 posts 🥉
    4. @fedor - 83 posts 🎖️
    5. @Nunzio d'Abbruzzo - 40 posts 🎖️
    6. @Math_Matei - 36 posts 🎖️
    7. @Ekimoz - 23 posts 🎖️
    8. @WojTec - 21 posts 🎖️
    9. @DSperber - 19 posts 🎖️
    10. @BDragon - 9 posts 🎖️

Congratulations guys, your are the core of this community and words cannot express the gratitude, respect and appreciation that I have for you.

Here's an inspirational quote for you: The best gift you could ever give someone is your time. Because you're giving them something that you'll never get back.

• Gjoksi
    edited July 2022

Congrats to all of you, guys. 😊

@Scott Congrats on your 1st place. You really deserve the medallion for the first place. 😎

@Alexandru_BD Don't you agree? 😊

Kind regards. 😊

• @Gjoksi and those eagle eyes 🦅

It might be time for me to put on my Bitdefender glasses

• Gjoksi

@Alexandru_BD

Well, having the eagle eye view is the most important thing when hunting! 😂

• Flexx

• Bonjour Alex,

C'est pas bien de nous montrer de belles lunettes sans penser à nous en faire profiter 😁😁😁