How to install Bitdefender Mobile Security for Android

Andy_BD
Andy_BD ✭✭✭
edited January 2022 in Mobile Security
How to install Bitdefender Mobile Security for Android (full guide here)

Bitdefender Mobile Security & Antivirus works on any device running Android 4.1 and up. In order to install the application, you can choose one of the methods described below.

You can also watch the steps presented in the video below.

Comments

• the bitdefender on my laptop will tell you if there is any updates why doesn't the mobile app do that??

• Why can't i install Bitdefender

• I installed, its good

• I installed bitdefender on my android phone last week today I added my laptop but central says I do not have a subscription for my phone however it has been running and installed just fine. Guess I will need to make another call! They will probably tell me to uninstall it and go restall from central. Others are having this problem also.

• Hi I subscribed for a bitdefender Internet security for 3 devices. One on my computer and the other on my android phone. The on on my computer works perfectly. I tried to share the link to my phone to add it to my list of protected devices. When I download the bit defender mobile security, it says I have to take an additional subscription of 9.99/year. I do not understand why that is as I paid for 3 protected devices. Can someone help please?

• I have the same issue. Does anyone know how to fix this?

• Hi @Natemank and @ToonAddict ,

If you bought Internet Security as mentioned, that's the license for 3 computer devices , mobile is a different solution. Please find more details here:

If uyou have other product, then repost here and we'll look into that.

cheers,

Mike

Intel Core i7-7700 @ 3.60Ghz, 64GB DDR4 || Gigabyte nVIDIA GeForce® GTX 1070 G1 8GB || WD Blue NAND 500GB + 1TB

• hello community, i have several problems with bitdefender. I am using Bitdefender on Android.

1. Bitdefender requires accessibility rights. Bitdefender cannot be selected at all when assigning rights!

2. Bitdefender keeps giving the message there is a system update, but according to Android the software is up-to-date!

• Same as above issues. Error VPN in very short intervals. Disconnected after two to three minutes activation.

• My subscription was for 3 devices, 2 PCs, and an Android phone. The PCs are fine but the Android says it is a 14- day trial and only 2 devices (the PCs) show up in BD Central. I have tried several times to download from site but no luck, keep getting the same result.

• Gjoksi
    Gjoksi DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2022 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 2022

@ExSeaBee67

Because your subscription is for 3 devices and not for 5 or 10 devices, i guess your subscription is for Bitdefender INTERNET Security, NOT Bitdefender TOTAL Security.

Bitdefender INTERNET Security subscription covers 1, 3, 5 or 10 Windows only devices.

Bitdefender TOTAL Security subscription covers 5 or 10 Windows, Android, MacOS and iOS devices.

So, Bitdefender Mobile Security for Android is NOT included in you Bitdefender Internet Security subscription.

That's why your Bitdefender Mobile Security is a trial version.

• Wouldn't it be nice if this fact was noted with the sales iI was advised that my subscription was expirying in 26 days. I purchased one license last year about this time and another at the end of 2021 as a discount product. Why am I getting this notice my subscription is expiring???

I downloaded Bitdefender to my Samson android cell phone some time ago. It has been a disaster. Last weekend I have been bombarded with ADVERTS. It happened once before and for some reason it stopped. What kind of a Virus program is this. Is it a joke or what am I not being advised to change?

It looks like I need a new Program to address these issues.

Any other reasons to continue with this abortion of a program????

F. Peter

• I have the5 device plan and I have it installed on my computer but it won't allow me to set it up on my phones. I had the trial version and tried uninstalling and reinstalling and everytime I enter email and password it says I need to buy a new subscription.

• Gjoksi

@Doksdad

Can you be more precise, which subscription for 5 devices do you have: Total Security, Internet Security, Antivirus Plus, etc.?

Here's a full list of Bitdefender home products and subscriptions:

-- Bitdefender ULTIMATE SECURITY --

Included: Unlimited VPN Traffic, Password Manager

Full Identity Theft Protection (available for USA only), Credit Monitoring (available for USA only), $1 Million Identity Theft Insurance (available for USA only)

Operating Systems: Windows, Android, macOS, iOS

Number Of Devices: 10

Subscription: 1 year

-- Bitdefender PREMIUM SECURITY --

Included: Unlimited VPN Traffic, Password Manager

Number Of Devices: 10

-- Bitdefender FAMILY PACK --

Number Of Devices: 15 / Household

Subscriptions: 1 year, 2 years, 3 years

-- Bitdefender TOTAL SECURITY --

Number Of Devices: 5, 10

-- Bitdefender INTERNET SECURITY --

Operating System: Windows

Number Of Devices: 1, 3, 5, 10

-- Bitdefender ANTIVIRUS PLUS --

Operating System: Windows

Number Of Devices: 1, 3, 5, 10

-- Bitdefender ANTIVIRUS --

Operating System: macOS

Number Of Devices: 1, 3

-- Bitdefender SMALL OFFICE SECURITY --

Number Of Devices: 5, 10, 20

-- Bitdefender MOBILE SECURITY --

Operating System: Android, iOS

Number Of Devices: 50 / 1 Account

Regards.

• BD protect my life

• I like the PC software, works well and somewhat user-friendly. I have had an issue with higher than previous battery usage with the Android mobile app. Will try re-install of (hopefully) newer version

• I have a GravityZone licence for 5 devices. Currently, I have 2 windows laptops and 1 Windows server configured. Does this licence include mobile devices (Android and iPad)?

If mobile devices are included, how do I install GravityZone to either type of mobile device?

• Vanuit mijn pc abonnement Bitdefender

internetsecurity probeer ik te installeren op mikn smartphone Android

Ik krijg steeds de proefversie

• Hello,

Internet Security can only be installed on Windows devices.

I have noticed that you have successfully installed Mobile Security for Android, so if you need anything else, don't hesitate to reply here.

Regards,

Alex

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

• Bonsoir Je n’arrive pas à installer sur mon tel portable Mobile Security comme je l’avais fait l’année dernière On me dit qu’il est installé mais je ne peux pas ouvrir le tableau de bord et faire des actions. La seule application active est le VPN ce qui est déjà formidable

Merci de votre aide

• Gjoksi

@JEAN-LUC BONNEAU

Bonjour.

Contacter le support client de Bitdefender:

chat: En Francais L-V, de 9h a 17h, English 24/7

tel.: France +33 (9) 70 01 97 15, +33 (0) 800 961 161 (Francais - du lundi au vendredi de 9h a 17h)

tel.: Belgie +32 28 80 71 70 (Nederlands/Francais - du lundi au vendredi de 9h a 17h)

tel.: Canada (+1) 647 955 1197, (+1) 647 847 3405 (English: 24 hour service) (Francais - du lundi au vendredi de 9h a 17h)

REMARQUE : L'assistance telephonique de Bitdefender n'est pas gratuite!

Cordialement.

• Bonjour @JEAN-LUC BONNEAU,

J'ai remarqué que vous disposez d'une licence Total Security valide qui peut également couvrir les appareils mobiles. Faites-vous référence au tableau de bord Central ? Pouvez-vous sélectionner l’option permettant d’installer une protection sur d’autres appareils ?

Avez-vous également installé l'application Central sur votre téléphone ? Parce que vous pouvez également vous connecter à votre compte et installer Mobile Security à partir de là. Vous devez d'abord vous assurer que vous êtes connecté.

Cordialement,

Alex

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user