Bitdefender activation code

So I just bought the devices service for Bitdefender. I have an account with service that expires in 4 days so I created a new one as the old was a bit outdated. I paid using a visa about an hour ago and still haven’t received any activation code though it’s listed on my visa with an origin being in Amsterdam. Not sure if it’s related but shortly after I got a text message saying “single local girrrrrrls” with an embedded link (obviously delete and block), but I have no idea why I got that as I didn’t enter a phone number for anything. please tell me it’s delayed as I’m starting to freak out now haha.

Answers

• Gjoksi
    Gjoksi DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2022 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭

Hello.

On that matter, check out this link:

Also, you should PM @Alexandru_BD and/or @Mike_BD (they both work at Bitdefender), as they have full access to your Bitdefender Central account and can check for your purchases and other details.

Regards.

• Hello @IrisLedford and welcome to the Community!

I was unable to locate the order when searching using the e-mail address registered on this forum, thus kindly send me a private message and let me know the e-mail address used to make the purchase and we'll solve this asap.

Thank you @Gjoksi for the heads up and swift response! 👍️

Regards

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

• IrisLedford
    edited June 2022

Thank you for the explanation. It is clear for me Exactly what I needed!

-- external link deleted -- // warned

• Flexx
    Flexx DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2023 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭ mod

Kindly refrain from promoting your website. It seems like that you do not have any active bitdefender issue and that is why @Alexandru_BD was also unable to locate your bitdefender account via your email address.

Another spammer, I suppose.

Regards

Life happens, Coffee helps!

Show your Attitude, when you reach that Altitude!

Bitdefender Ultimate Security Plus (user)

• Let's give the man the benefit of the doubt, there are cases where multiple e-mail addresses are involved and there's also an unique scenario when it comes to some orders from the Netherlands, that may not generate an activation code by design. @IrisLedford I am waiting for a PM 🙂

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

• Flexx
    Flexx DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2023 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭ mod

Well, it totally depends on the admins, the link featuring to the website was removed by @Mike_BD

Regards

Life happens, Coffee helps!

Show your Attitude, when you reach that Altitude!

Bitdefender Ultimate Security Plus (user)