STOP THE POP UPS!!! ffs

WTF IS THIS GARBAGE!

I disabled all notifications in your tool and i'm still getting ads! Holy crap I'm not renewing. Something i paid for should not be spamming me ADS!

Comments

• Flexx
    Flexx DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2023 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭ mod
    edited June 2022

The forum is receiving queries on constant basis regarding the pop ups being displayed despite the notification being disabled in the settings.

I would request you to kindly take the screenshot of both the pop ups and the setting section where you disabled the notifications and drop an email to bitdefender support at bitsy@bitdefender.com and ask them to share the same with the bitdefender developers.

The support team will reply back to your query within next 24-48 hours excluding weekends.

Also, I would request you to ask the support team to keep you updated on your support ticket.

Regards

Life happens, Coffee helps!

Show your Attitude, when you reach that Altitude!

Bitdefender Ultimate Security Plus (user)

• Gjoksi
    Gjoksi DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2022 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭

Hello.

Open your Bitdefender program, go to Settings -> General and switch off "Special offers" and "Recommendation notifications".

After doing that, in the future no pop-ups will be displayed in the lower right corner of your screen.

Regards.

• Scott
    Scott Defender of the month mod
    edited June 2022

@morg444 , it looks like you posted in the Moblie Security forum, was that correct? Are you using Android or iOS?

For Android, the only notification(s) I'm getting are the ones I'm allowing in the Settings at the bottom, Reports, New report notification. A screenshot as mentioned would be helpful, otherwise, follow the advice given to you in the above posts.

Scott

All Bitdefender Home Product User Guides:https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/user-guides/