The Defenders of the month are the Community superheroes

2»

Comments

• Nunzio d'Abbruzzo
    Nunzio d'Abbruzzo Defender of the Month ✭✭✭

I will enter the Top five !!! 😃😃

Nunzio ·

Bitdefender Plus, Windows 10 Pro-32 Bit, CPU Intel Core2 Duo T7500, RAM 4 Gb, ATI Mobile Radeon HD 2400

• Scott
    Scott Defender of the month ✭✭✭✭✭

Wow, @Alexandru_BD that quote is going into, will be my signature for a while.

An intelligent person will open your mind, a beautiful person will open your eyes, and a loving person will open your heart.

• Gjoksi
    Gjoksi Defender of the month mod

Congrats to all... :)

Win8.1Pro64bit-TotalSecurity26.0.27.90-Firefox105.0.1

Android12-PatchJuly1,2022-MobileSecurity3.3.183.2077-Central3.1.10.86

• Flexx
    Flexx Moderator, Defender of the month ✭✭✭✭✭

I might be slowly and steadily going down the lane due to my night shifts lol 😅

Regards

OMEN Laptop 15-en1037AX (Bitdefender Total Security) & Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra (Bitdefender Mobile Security)

• Scott
    Scott Defender of the month ✭✭✭✭✭

Same here, as one of my accounts retired about a week ago and I need to focus on replacing him. As well as my need to keep up with the changes happening with my other accounts.

An intelligent person will open your mind, a beautiful person will open your eyes, and a loving person will open your heart.

• Defenders, your antivirus licenses have been extended!

@mrmirakhur, @Scott we got you covered. All Defenders for one and one Defender for all! 😉

• Superb work, everyone!

Q6600 power in a non-conspicuous Antec Fusion Remote Max, silently cooled by Scythe Ninja 2 and a whispering Enermax Modu82+.

• Announcing the top 10 Defenders of the month for August!

@Gjoksi keeps the #1 Defender crown with great consistency and almost an identical post count. Well done, ninja!

1. @Gjoksi - 222 posts 🏆️🥇
    2. @Scott - 54 posts 🥈
    3. @mrmirakhur - 48 posts 🥉
    4. @Nunzio d'Abbruzzo - 40 posts 🎖️
    5. @Ekimoz  - 30 posts 🎖️
    6. @camarie  - 19 posts 🎖️
    7. @roland albert  - 16 posts 🎖️
    8. @Ironbuket  - 16 posts 🎖️
    9. @fedor  - 15 posts 🎖️
    10. @Jambalaya  - 13 posts 🎖️

We have some new entries as well and I take this opportunity to thank our Principal Software Developer @camarie for his valuable contribution to the community, you earned a well deserved place in our leaderboard.

And the inspirational quote of the month is: 

“Remember this. Hold on to this. This is the only perfection there is, the perfection of helping others. This is the only thing we can do that has any lasting meaning. This is why we're here. To make each other feel safe.” - Andre Agassi.

Congratulations to all of you!

The validity extensions will soon follow 😉

• Gjoksi

Congratulations to all of you, guys! 😊

• Nice leaderboard, congrats!

A special mention to @Ironbuket - he's on the leaderboard as a he returned with a not-so-pleasant topic. We appreciate in full any feedback from the community.

Q6600 power in a non-conspicuous Antec Fusion Remote Max, silently cooled by Scythe Ninja 2 and a whispering Enermax Modu82+.

• You did it! P4 in August. Now, maybe it's time for you to get that paid license and receive the validity extension I've been saving for you 😄

Defenders of the month, your antivirus licenses have been extended!

• Gjoksi

• @Nunzio d'Abbruzzo I clear remember your upset from the moment we discontinued the old AVFree. We're actually glad there are power users such as yourself who choose the free version of Bitdefender. Maybe if you have 2 machines, you may choose to have the free version on one, the full on the other.

Black Friday is soon to come 😶