Hotkeys/Shortcuts for Password Manager

I would like to use this product, since iam subscribed to bitdefender security anyways, but during the trial iam missing very much keyboard hotkeys/shortcuts to fill in the account information at login-screens. Another product like Bitwarden does provide such hotkeys/shortcuts for example as...

• Ctrl/CMD + Shift + Y  Activate extension
  • Ctrl/CMD + Shift + L  Autofill, press again to cycle through matching logins
  • Ctrl/CMD + Shift + 9  Generate a password and copy it to the clipboard
  • Ctrl/CMD + Shift + N  Lock extension

Iam one of these users that does not want to activate the "autofill"-feature and prefers to fill in the password on command, while requiring the pin-code after 1 minute inactivity. Those hotkeys make this process more accessible and easier, instead of having to click through all these steps with the mouse.

1 votes

Active · Last Updated

Comments

• Flexx
    Flexx DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2023 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭ mod
    edited August 2022

I moved your post to PRODUCT FEATURES AND IDEATION

You can share your feedback with bitdefender support team by dropping them an email at bitsy@bitdefender.com

The support team will reply back to your query within next 24-48 hours excluding weekends.

Regards

Life happens, Coffee helps!

Show your Attitude, when you reach that Altitude!

Bitdefender Ultimate Security Plus (user)

• Hello @WilliamWVW

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your thoughts with us. I shall forward your suggestion to our development teams for further analysis in the upcoming feedback sprint. Your contributions and ideas are always welcome and please feel free to share with us any other suggestions that come to mind in the future.

Best regards

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user