Access denied

I have a program that I am trying to access the Internet with. For some reason, I'm getting a message "NO Internet Connection" (if I didn't have Internet access, I couldn't be posting this message)? I've looked under Protection > Firewall and it shows access granted. I've also checked under Protection > Rules and it shows the program should have access. Is there another setting somewhere that I need to check?

Comments

• Hello @Goldie5513,

I would recommend checking the Advanced Threat Defense module. Try the steps below to add an exception that will stop the antivirus from interfering with the legitimate process of a trusted app, if the issue is indeed related to Bitdefender:

If this doesn't fix the issue, kindly contact the Technical Support Teams, as more information might be required to troubleshoot this. You can get in touch with our engineers by choosing one of the contact methods available here:

https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Let us know how it goes.

Regards

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

• So, what can you do to restore a website affected by the “Access Denied” error? Let’s review our options, and then jump right into troubleshooting. You can try:

Clearing your browser cookies and history

Turning off VPN and VPN extensions

Disabling your proxy

Switching to a premium VPN service

Resetting your browser data