Won't boot into recovery mode

Hi, I'm trying to use recovery mode but every time I try, in 2 different machines, windows reboots, shows a "please wait" screen with the windows 10 logo but then reboots a second time, to normal windows.

Answers

• Restore From Time Machine Backup: if you have backed up your Mac computer using Time Machine to an external hard drive, you can use this option to restore your Mac from the backup. You need to connect the backup drive to your Mac in advance.

Reinstall macOS: this feature allows you to reinstall your macOS when the system encounters issues and can’t boot.

Get Help Online: when your Mac computer is unbootable, you can click it to open Apple’s support page using Safari and look for the solutions to your issue. However, in this mode, some browser features are not available.

• Hello,

@Jimmywick I believe @MiillerADV is using Windows..

Based on your description of the situation encountered, I would recommend contacting the Technical Support Teams, as more information might be required to troubleshoot this. You can get in touch with our engineers by choosing one of the contact methods available here:

https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Regards

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

• Gjoksi
    Gjoksi DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2022 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭

@Alexandru_BD

Well, what difference does it make if the OP is using Windows or Mac?

Jimmywick's instructions will come in handy, when the OP will switch from Windows to Mac.

Regards. :))))

• 😂😂

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user