when will my post be approved?

hello.

i got a problem and wanted to ask the community for help. i already wrote a post hours ago and it is still not approved. how long will it take that my post is visible?

thx.

Best Answer

• Boing738
    Boing738 ✭✭
    Answer ✓

Hi.

Funny, it is resolved now. I just posted my question again after I started this one thread here.

When I originally posted my issue some hours ago, it said, it has to be approved first to be visible but it was also put in "Drafts".

I was also wondering that this thread here was created instantly.

Answers

• Gjoksi
    Gjoksi DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2022 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭

Hello.

I really don't understand.

You say that you made a post a few hours ago and the post is still not approved, and therefore the post is not visible.

But, your last post, i mean the post where i write this comment, is actually visible.

What message/notification did you get for the post that is not approved and not visible?

Anyway, both admins @Alexandru_BD and @Mike_BD are on a leave and will be back at the office on Monday 26th.

They have full access to this forum, so you must wait for their response.

Regards.

• Flexx
    Flexx DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2023 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭ mod
    edited September 2022

I changed your badge to level 2 so you will now be able to add images and links if you face any issue related to bitdefender product in future in the community forum.

I don't know if this will help you somehow, if it doesn't, @Alexandru_BD or @Mike_BD will change your badge/level status again.

Regards

Life happens, Coffee helps!

Show your Attitude, when you reach that Altitude!

Bitdefender Ultimate Security Plus (user)

• Thank you!

• Hello @Boing738,

I have deleted the other two threads, as per your request. Now we have this one, which I believe is concluded, as you have successfully posted your inquiry in the below thread:

I will come back on the other thread with my opinion on this.

Thank you @Flexx for the heads-up and badge.

Cheers

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user