Bitdefender together with Scuderia Ferrari

Alexandru_BD
Alexandru_BD admin
edited March 12 in News & Blogs

Bitdefender entered into a multi-year partnership with Ferrari S.p.A., to become Cybersecurity global partner of Scuderia Ferrari.

Full announcement below:

Forza Ferrari!

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

Comments

• The Bitdefender logo will debut on Ferrari drivers’ helmets, as well as on the F1-75 single-seater, during the 61 laps of the 2022 Singapore Grand Prix on Sunday, October 2nd. Follow @Bitdefender on Twitter for real-time updates from the races!

• How about that @Nunzio d'Abbruzzo? Do you like it? 😉

• Yes! 😃👍

Nunzio ·

Bitdefender Plus, Windows 10 Pro-32 Bit, CPU Intel Core2 Duo T7500, RAM 4 Gb - Bitdefender Mobile Security

• Guilhermesene
    Guilhermesene Defender of the month ✭✭✭

Cool 👏🏻👏🏻🙂🙂

• The race highlights for the 2022 Singapore Grand Prix:

• Our CEO Florin Talpes has been welcomed on track by Scuderia Ferrari's Team Principal and Managing Director Mattia Binotto.

• Nunzio77
    Nunzio77 mod
    edited October 2022

Ops... 🤔

Ferrari hit by RansomEXX. 7GB of data stolen:

https://www.cybersecitalia.it/ferrari-colpita-da-ransomexx-rubati-7gb-di-dati/21156/

Nunzio ·

Bitdefender Plus, Windows 10 Pro-32 Bit, CPU Intel Core2 Duo T7500, RAM 4 Gb - Bitdefender Mobile Security

• I see that Bitdefender is taking full advantage of the situation regarding to another popular rival of Bitdefender who were the previous partner. This is a very good marketing strategy to attract more customers to Bitdefender. Kudos to the team.

The red of Bitdefender is a better match to the red of Ferrari 😉

• A great match now we hope Bitdefender is as fast on PCs as Ferrari on track 😃😃🔝

Nunzio ·

• Guilhermesene
    edited October 2022

After this story was published, Bitdefender spokesperson Steve Fiore reached out to Spiceworks and clarified that Ferrari Scuderia is not using any Bitdefender products or services yet.

Source: here

• I am looking forward to the United States Grand Prix on Sunday, taking place at the fantastic Circuit of the Americas. Sunny conditions are forecasted for the race weekend with no chance of rain. Even if the drivers title is already decided, the battle for the 2nd place is still very tight with Perez having a single point in front of Leclerc. The fight for the vice-champion honours will surely be interesting to watch. Scuderia does have the speed to take pole position in Austin and their strong pace was confirmed both in Italy and Singapore. The Dutchman took pole from Leclerc in Japan by just 0.010s.

Since this race takes place very close to the Bitdefender offices in the United States, our CEO Florin Talpes is there to support our favorite team. During the visit, the race simulators were tested alongside none other than Carlos Sainz, who joined the Bitdefender team for an exciting event in Austin, Texas.

#bitdefender #scuderiaferrari #essereferrari #carlos55

• Alexandru_BD
    Alexandru_BD admin
    edited October 2022

The Ferrari team has been strong all weekend and Chales Leclerc made a fantastic recovery from P12 to P3. Unfortunately, Carlos Sainz got hit by George Russell in the first corner and had to retire the car. A very eventful race that kept us on the edge of our seats.

Full race report here:

#bitdefender #scuderiaferrari #essereferrari

• Ferrari - Bitdefender are big team! 😃🔝😉

Nunzio ·

• Carlos Sainz and Charles Leclerc could not match the pace of other top teams in Mexico, but scored valuable points for the Scuderia and brought the cars home in a difficult race. I am looking forward to the last two races of the season that will decide the vicechampion.

#bitdefender #scuderiaferrari #essereferrari

• Scuderia Ferrari comes away from the São Paulo Grand Prix at Interlagos with a third and a fourth place courtesy of Carlos Sainz and Charles Leclerc respectively. It was the best result possible under the circumstances in a race in which both drivers encountered unexpected difficulties.

Did you watch the race? What were your favourite moments?

• Mission accomplished for Scuderia Ferrari in the season finale! Charles Leclerc finished on the podium and secured the vicechampion title at Yas Marina. The team scored 554 points this season and got the second place in the Constructors’ championship!

What are your thoughts on the last race of the season?

• I see that Bitdefender is taking full advantage of the situation regarding to another popular rival of Bitdefender who were the previous partner.
  • Nova23
    edited January 2023

Ferrari's Formula 1 racing team is called Scuderia Ferrari, with Scuderia translating from Italian as “stable.” There's an obvious connection between this and the carmarker's unmistakable Prancing Horse logo. Scuderia Ferrari is one of the most storied racing teams in the world, with over 90 years of history.

• Introducing the Scuderia Ferrari SF-23

• Scott
    Scott Defender of the month mod

Start the video @42:22 amazing :)

All Bitdefender Home Product User Guides:https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/user-guides/

• Too bad the video tells me it's not available...

Nunzio ·

• Alexandru_BD
    Alexandru_BD admin
    edited February 2023

@Nunzio d'Abbruzzo click on the play button and when the message appears, click on "watch on youtube".

• Bogdan Irina, General Manager CSG & Dennis Goedegebuure, VP New Consumer Growth & Acquisition attended the great @ScuderiaFerrari car launch, surrounded by the Tifosi, partners and media.

• Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

• This weekend the lights are out on the new Formula 1 season in Bahrain.

We wish our partner Scuderia Ferrari a great championship start!

• Scuderia collects 12 points in the opening round of the season in Bahrain, where Carlos Sainz finishes P4. Unfortunately, Charles Leclerc retired with an electrical problem after running at an excellent pace. There were good chances for a podium in the first race, but it just slipped away.

As Enzo himself once said, "the most important victory is the one which has to arrive" and I'm looking forward to the next race in Jeddah.

• Guilhermesene

A new season started days ago and I am proud to see the Bitdefender logo on the Ferrari car and on the clothes that the drivers and their team wear.

I will be rooting for the Ferrari drivers this season, even though I like Verstappen a lot.

The Saudi Arabian Grand Prix is coming, forza Ferrari, let's go Bitdefender 💪🏻

• Aiming for the podium in Jeddah in what looks like a very open race, with Charles Leclerc and Max Verstappen having to start from the midfield. Although Leclerc was the second fastest in qualifying, he will start from 12th on the grid having a 10 place penalty due to a control unit replacement. This will promote Carlos Sainz to fourth and the good news is that both drivers made it to the top ten shoot-out.

• The race was indeed a bit monotonous for the Ferrari fans, but both drivers brought the cars home and the team left Saudi Arabia with 14 points. It's now time to focus on Melbourne.

• The Australian GP was the first-ever race to feature three red flags and brought three world champions on the podium. Charles Leclerc was unlucky and got tapped into a spin on the very first lap. The car got stuck in the gravel and the race was over for the monegasque driver. Carlos Sainz managed to climb through the field, but made contact with Alonso on the third restart. He received a five second penalty that ruined all the effort, dropping him to 12th. The team left Melbourne without scoring any points, despite showing a decent and consistent race pace on the various tyre compounds.

• It was a race with many red flags…

I saw it all. 😉

Nunzio ·

• I don't think that all of them were really necessary, but safety is paramount. And it was disappointing to see Carlos get a 5 second penalty in a lap that didn't exist basically, since prior to the third restart of the race, a full lap was not completed and the cars finished the race under the safety car with just one lap to go. However, he did tap Alonso in the end, so maybe it was a fair decision.

It was expected that everyone was going to push hard in the end, and there was not enough time to get some heat in those fresh soft tyres. As a consequence, multiple drivers went off after the third and final restart of the race.

• Charles Leclerc secured his first podium of the season in the 2023 Azerbaijan Grand Prix, after taking pole in the Sprint Shootout and pole for the Grand Prix.

• As Carlos Sainz said, it was a tough race for Scuderia in Miami. Even though both drivers had been in the fight for pole position on Saturday, they struggled with race pace on Sunday. They brought the cars home securing valuable points for the team.

• Scott

Not a real fan of F1, but so far it looks like Red Bull Racing has been having a dominant start to the season. I did watch a bit of it, quite the track layout with the straightaways and hairpin turns.

All Bitdefender Home Product User Guides:https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/user-guides/

• Yes, it's a very technical track with tight turns and plenty of room to unleash that straightline speed where indeed the Red Bulls have shown superiority. They have a strong package this year as well and they are for sure contenders for both the driver's and the constructor's titles. Perhaps another not so expected challenger is Aston Martin. Their team showed great consistency so far with podium finishes and the more experienced Alonso driving a very competitive car this season.

But I think that Ferrari does have championship winning material and even if the SF-23 showed some limitations in race trim this weekend, they can clearly fight for pole positions and podiums this year. The season is just getting started and it's a long way to the checkered flag of 2023 and I'm expecting more twists and turns along the way, and of course, I'm looking forward to those race wins. They will come, eventually.

• Scott

I will keep track of and check in on the Texas and Las Vegas races. But you're right, it's only the start of the season, plenty of time for lead changes. Happens all the time in my favorite racing sport, the NHRA. And with my short attention span, I'm only good for 3.66 (Top Fuel) and 3.85 (Funny Car) second runs :) :)

• 😄😄

F1 becomes even more interesting when you get up to date with the insights and get to know the teams better. And I think Netflix did a really good job showing what is like to race in Formula 1 with their "Drive to survive" series. Using a more dramatic approach, of course, the show dives deep into the heart of the sport and reveals the challenges the teams face, exposing the fierce competition that takes place.

• Oh yeah @Alexandru_BD unfortunately one of the most beautiful regions of Italy was hit by a very strong storm with very serious damage to the population and infrastructure.

Let's hope everything gets resolved as soon as possible. A dear thought goes to all the Emilians. 🙏

https://bologna.repubblica.it/cronaca/2023/05/17/diretta/emilia_romagna_maltempo_allerta_meteo_alluvione-400477804/

Nunzio ·

• @Nunzio77 these are very sad times and we are sending all our thoughts to the people and communities impacted by these events. I hope the people there are safe and the region will soon recover from this situation.

• In today's news, our partnership with Ferrari rose to a new level. I'm proud to see that the most beautiful brand in the automotive world uses our top-notch security solutions.

• Alexandru_BD
    Alexandru_BD admin
    edited May 2023

Scuderia Ferrari driver Charles Leclerc and Bitdefender Co-Founder and CEO Florin Talpes explored the dedication and constant strive for excellence that drives them both on the racetrack and in the cyber world.

• Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

• An eventful race on the wet streets of Monaco. Charles Leclerc P6 and Carlos Sainz P8.

• The Spanish Grand Prix was a tough race for both Scuderia drivers. Carlos Sainz finished P5 and Charles Leclerc chased Pierre Gasly for P10 in the final laps, but crossed the finish line on P11.

• After not having much luck in Saturday’s qualifying, the Scuderia Ferrari drivers fought their way to win points for the team. The Canadian Grand Prix brought together 11 world titles on the podium and this is one we'll remember for sure. Both Scuderia drivers had a strong pace throughout the race and the car performed very well. The strategy was flawless and Charles Leclerc managed to secure P4 at the checkered flag, with Carlos Sainz claiming P5 right behind the monegasque. Ferrari made good progress in this race and we are looking forward to the Austrian GP in two weekends’ time. What's your opinion about the race?

• A remarkable performance for the young Monegasque driver who secures Ferrari's 800th podium! Carlos Sainz brings more points for the team finishing fourth in an exhilarating Austrian Grand Prix.

• Charles Leclerc secured ninth-place while Carlos Sainz crossed the finish line in tenth at Silverstone.