False Positive Or False Negative?

Hello Bitdefender team , I want to share a concern with you, I am a gamer who enjoyed having good fps and low ms in the game and I decided to get 1 scriptt, which somehow cleans windows 10, it starts well but half way stops and blocks it from Bitdefender Antivirus I would like to know from you whether this file is safe or not !

can someone test and others scriptt from this guy its safe or no !

EDITED: File(s) and/or URL(s) removed by @Gjoksi

"Posting malware samples and /or URLs is not allowed in the community! Do not post direct links to any executable files, malicious/suspicious software or websites in threads, comments or private messages, even if you think the software or site is clean and incorrectly detected by Bitdefender."

Best Answers

• Gjoksi
    Gjoksi DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2022 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

Hello.

Only the malware researchers at Bitdefender Labs can help you with the issue.

You should report the file/s and/or the URL/s as false positive (if your Bitdefender program detected the file/s and/or the URL/s as malware) or false negative (if your Bitdefender program did not detect the file/s and/or the URL/s as malware) to Bitdefender Labs here:

Regards.

• Flexx
    Flexx DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2023 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭ mod
    edited November 2022 Answer ✓

As checked, the script seems to be safe and even virustotal also reveals no detection by any vendor based on signature based detection. It seems like the behaviour blocker/ advanced threat defense of bitdefender kicked in while you were executing the script/ program.

Follow steps provided by @Gjoksi above for further process on reporting the file to malware researchers and getting it rechecked.

Regards

Life happens, Coffee helps!

Show your Attitude, when you reach that Altitude!

Bitdefender Ultimate Security Plus (user)

Answers

• Thank you for respond, sorry for the mistake on my part because I didn't read the rules, also a special thank you goes to you @Flexx amazing guy !