The Defenders of the month are the Community superheroes

Comments

• I will enter the Top five !!! 😃😃

Nunzio ·

Bitdefender Plus, Windows 10 Pro-32 Bit, CPU Intel Core2 Duo T7500, RAM 4 Gb - Bitdefender Mobile Security

• Scott
    Scott Defender of the month mod

Wow, @Alexandru_BD that quote is going into, will be my signature for a while.

All Bitdefender Home Product User Guides:https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/user-guides/

• Gjoksi
    Gjoksi DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2022 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭

Congrats to all... :)

• Flexx
    Flexx DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2023 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭ mod

I might be slowly and steadily going down the lane due to my night shifts lol 😅

Regards

Life happens, Coffee helps!

Show your Attitude, when you reach that Altitude!

Bitdefender Ultimate Security Plus (user)

• Scott

Same here, as one of my accounts retired about a week ago and I need to focus on replacing him. As well as my need to keep up with the changes happening with my other accounts.

All Bitdefender Home Product User Guides:https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/user-guides/

• Alexandru_BD
    Alexandru_BD admin
    edited August 2023

Defenders, your antivirus licenses have been extended!

@Flexx@mrmirakhur, @Scott we got you covered. All Defenders for one and one Defender for all! 😉

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

• Superb work, everyone!

Intel Core i7-7700 @ 3.60Ghz, 64GB DDR4 || Gigabyte nVIDIA GeForce® GTX 1070 G1 8GB || WD Blue NAND 500GB + 1TB

• Alexandru_BD
    Alexandru_BD admin
    edited August 2023

Announcing the top 10 Defenders of the month for August!

@Gjoksi keeps the #1 Defender crown with great consistency and almost an identical post count. Well done, ninja!

1. @Gjoksi - 222 posts 🏆️🥇
    2. @Scott - 54 posts 🥈
    3. @Flexx - 48 posts 🥉
    4. @Nunzio d'Abbruzzo - 40 posts 🎖️
    5. @Ekimoz  - 30 posts 🎖️
    6. @camarie  - 19 posts 🎖️
    7. @roland albert  - 16 posts 🎖️
    8. @Ironbuket  - 16 posts 🎖️
    9. @fedor  - 15 posts 🎖️
    10. @Jambalaya  - 13 posts 🎖️

We have some new entries as well and I take this opportunity to thank our Principal Software Developer @camarie for his valuable contribution to the community, you earned a well deserved place in our leaderboard.

And the inspirational quote of the month is: 

“Remember this. Hold on to this. This is the only perfection there is, the perfection of helping others. This is the only thing we can do that has any lasting meaning. This is why we're here. To make each other feel safe.” - Andre Agassi.

Congratulations to all of you!

The validity extensions will soon follow 😉

• Gjoksi

Congratulations to all of you, guys! 😊

• Nice leaderboard, congrats!

A special mention to @Ironbuket - he's on the leaderboard as a he returned with a not-so-pleasant topic. We appreciate in full any feedback from the community.

Intel Core i7-7700 @ 3.60Ghz, 64GB DDR4 || Gigabyte nVIDIA GeForce® GTX 1070 G1 8GB || WD Blue NAND 500GB + 1TB

• You did it! P4 in August. Now, maybe it's time for you to get that paid license and receive the validity extension I've been saving for you 😄

Defenders of the month, your antivirus licenses have been extended!

• Gjoksi
  • @Nunzio d'Abbruzzo I clear remember your upset from the moment we discontinued the old AVFree. We're actually glad there are power users such as yourself who choose the free version of Bitdefender. Maybe if you have 2 machines, you may choose to have the free version on one, the full on the other.

Black Friday is soon to come 😶

• Announcing the top 10 Defenders of the month for September!

@Gjoksi is still #1 with an impressive post count last month. You are a comment-making machine!

1. @Gjoksi - 239 posts 🏆️🥇
    2. @Scott - 201 posts 🥈
    3. @fedor - 65 posts 🥉
    4. @Nunzio d'Abbruzzo - 48 posts 🎖️
    5. @Ekimoz - 27 posts 🎖️
    6. @Jimmywick - 21 posts 🎖️
    7. @camarie - 17 posts 🎖️
    8. @Andra_B - 16 posts 🎖️
    9. @DIVERSE - 12 posts 🎖️
    10. @astro4000 - 10 posts 🎖️

Congratulations to everyone!

And the inspirational quote of the month is: “Kindness is universal. Sometimes being kind allows others to see the goodness in humanity through you.” ― Germany Kent

• Intel Core i7-7700 @ 3.60Ghz, 64GB DDR4 || Gigabyte nVIDIA GeForce® GTX 1070 G1 8GB || WD Blue NAND 500GB + 1TB

• Flexx
    edited August 2023

Congrats mate @Gjoksi 🥂

I miss being in there. Unfortunately, my office shift timings are making it hard for me, lol 😅

Regards

• @Flexx you are part of this community no matter how often you visit. You are a long-standing, trusted and respected member and you have my deepest appreciation for all your past and future contributions 😉

Cheers!

• Gjoksi

Congrats to all defenders. :)

@Scott Well done, buddy. :)

@Flexx Thanks, mate. :) You were, you are and you will always be part of this Community. :)

Regards all.

• Defenders, your validity extensions have been added in your Central accounts!

Thank you

• Announcing the top 10 Defenders of the month for October!

@Gjoksi lifts the #1 throphy for the fourth consecutive month! Can ANYONE challenge this Defender? We have some new entries as well and I'm glad to see @Flexx back in the chart 😉👍️

1. @Gjoksi - 168 posts 🏆️🥇
    2. @Scott - 50 posts 🥈
    3. @fedor - 39 posts 🥉
    4. @Flexx - 28 posts 🎖️
    5. @Nunzio d'Abbruzzo - 23 posts 🎖️
    6. @Ekimoz - 18 posts 🎖️
    7. @Takend - 13 posts 🎖️
    8. @Mike35 - 13 posts 🎖️
    9. @Guilhermesene - 9 posts 🎖️
    10. @Kempie - 8 posts 🎖️

Congratulations to everyone and thank you for your valuable contribution to this community!

And the inspirational quote of the month is: "Choose to focus your time, energy and conversation around people who inspire you, support you and help you grow into your happiest, strongest and wisest self." - Karen Salmansohn

• Gjoksi

Congrats to ALL defenders! Cheers. 😊

• Flexx

Slowly and steadily taking some time out of my graveyard schedule 😅

Congratulations to all the defenders 🥂

Regards

• Flexxing those community muscles back into shape 😊

• Keeping the headlines, consecutive wins..nicely done!

• The podium finishes are pilling up and the fight for the championship is fierce. With two months left, who do you think will become the first Defender of the Year in 2022?

Stay tuned to find out 😉

• Gjoksi

@Alexandru_BD I think that @Flexx will be the first Defender of the year. 😉

• Let's see the temporary podium with all posts from January 1st until today. By the looks of it, it's gonna be me 🤣

Just kidding. I think it will be tight between @Gjoksi and @Flexx. But what if @Scott makes a stunning recovery in the final laps? Here's the Defenders standings so far:

• @Scott , winter is coming, that's "hunting season" in the community for you, isn't it ? 😎

• Guilhermesene
    Guilhermesene Defender of the month ✭✭✭
    edited November 2022

It is very cool to participate in this community, I hope to continue contributing always 🙂

• Thank you for joining us @Guilhermesene and for being a valued member! Your contribution is highly appreciated!

• Guilhermesene
    Guilhermesene Defender of the month ✭✭✭

It's a great pleasure to help the community 🙂

• Btw, Defenders, your validity extensions have been added! 💪😎

• Announcing the top 10 Defenders of the month for November!

@Gjoksi leads the Defenders pack with yet another astonishing performance. As we enter the final round of the year, we are looking forward to crown our top contributor in 2022! Stay tuned.

1. @Gjoksi - 184 posts 🏆️🥇
    2. @Flexx  - 78 posts 🥈
    3. @fedor - 66 posts 🥉
    4. @Guilhermesene - 20 posts 🎖️
    5. @Nunzio d'Abbruzzo - 10 posts 🎖️
    6. @sketch - 9 posts 🎖️
    7. @jnq35 - 9 posts 🎖️
    8. @Erenosa236 - 9 posts 🎖️
    9. @nikon06 - 7 posts 🎖️
    10. @Krat0s_37 - 7 posts 🎖️

Congratulations to everyone and thank you for your valuable contribution to this community!

And the inspirational quote of the month is: “People have to be less internally focused and show more of a desire to help others in order to create change for the better, have a real impact, and make a genuine difference in the world.”

― Germany Kent

• Gjoksi

Congratulations to all defenders. 😊

• Some places seem they found a rightful "owner" , but I see new entries 😎 Congrats everyone!

• Defenders, your validity extensions have been added! 🖐️

• Happy New Year, Defenders!

We are wrapping up 2022 and today we are announcing the top 10 Defenders of the month for December.

@Gjoksi wins the final round of the year with another staggering performance: 173 posts in December! We also have new entries in the leaderboard:

1. @Gjoksi - 173 posts 🏆️🥇
    2. @Flexx  - 86 posts 🥈
    3. @fedor - 48 posts 🥉
    4. @Nunzio d'Abbruzzo - 16 posts 🎖️
    5. @Ekimoz - 14 posts 🎖️
    6. @bouboule - 13 posts 🎖️
    7. @Takend - 11 posts 🎖️
    8. @trapper - 10 posts 🎖️
    9. @redbird - 7 posts 🎖️
    10. @Racer_X - 7 posts 🎖️

And now for the moment you've all been waiting for, the final podium with our top 3 contributors in 2022 and the Defender of the year title that goes to.... @Gjoksi !!!

🏆️ 1st place: @Gjoksi (1,577 posts)

🥈 2nd place: @Flexx (938 posts)

🥉 3rd place: @Scott (820 posts)

Congratulations to all Defenders and thank you for your valuable contribution to this community!

And the inspirational quote of the month is: “There is no greater feeling in the world than knowing that you’ve had a truly positive impact on the lives of others.” ― Michael ONeill

• Gjoksi

Congrats to all defenders. Happy to be part of this amazing Community. ☺️

• In less than a year, you guys have powered this Community and helped hundreds, thousands of "total strangers" around the globe. Just cause you have the power, the knowledge but, most of all, the will to do so. Thank you and congratulations!

• merci de répondre à nos questions , c'est très utile .

c'est la meilleure place pour avoir des réponses rapide et éclairante, on s'instruit ici , c'est bon

il y a des gens compétent et c'est essentiel pour règler nos petits problèmes et mieux comprendre.

bonne année à tous . et félicitations au défendeurs.

• Thanks thanks thanks!!!

Go go Bitdefender 's community

Nunzio ·

Bitdefender Plus, Windows 10 Pro-32 Bit, CPU Intel Core2 Duo T7500, RAM 4 Gb - Bitdefender Mobile Security

• Scott

@Alexandru_BD thank you for the welcome back, but actually, it was just to be able to get a new inspirational quote from you again :) :)

• Gjoksi

congrats to all defenders... :)

• Defenders, your validity extensions have been added! 😎

• Congratulation! 💪👏👏

Nunzio ·

• Scott

And the inspirational quote of the month is: "When we give cheerfully and accept gratefully, everyone is blessed." ― Maya Angelou. I like that one, @Alexandru_BD an attitude, heart check reminder. I've always liked this Proverb, Keep your heart with all diligence (i.e. what we think on, what thoughts and attitudes we allow ourselves to think on) for out of it springs the issues of life (how we act out, what we do in situations, how we treat others).

• Racer_X
    Racer_X ✭✭✭

Hi everybody,

Congrats to the defenders of the month!🛡️😁

Haha thanks @Alexandru_BD

Regards,

Racer_X