Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

How Can I Ask For A Refund?

Hi Bitdefender team,

Yesterday I auto-renewed my bitdinder automatically, but I no longer use these anti viruses since I purchased them last year, 2021. But yesterday, I got charged for auto-renewal. After that, only I am aware the bit finder has that.

After that, I googled it and canceled the auto-renewal, but I need a refund; please help me with this case.

Hopefully, I will get help from your side; please do the refund for me.

@Gjoksi @Alexandru_BD @Mike_BD

Best Answer

• Alexandru_BD
    Alexandru_BD admin
    Answer ✓

Hello @periyanayagaraj and welcome to the Community!

In regards to your refund request, I have noticed that your ticket is pending a response from our Commercial Support Teams. I have asked our colleagues to reply as soon as possible. Kindly be advised that, refund requests cannot be processed on the forum. The usual response timeframe for support inquiries varies between 24 and 48hrs, depending on the existing workload and incoming requests. Even if a delay occurs, you will certainly receive a response.

Thank you for your patience.

Regards

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

Answers

• Gjoksi
    Gjoksi DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2022 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2022

Hello.

Only you can ask Bitdefender for a refund. It can't be done by @Alexandru_BD, @Mike_BD or me.

So, you may obtain a refund by contacting:

refunds@bitdefender.com

within 30 days of your initial purchase or of the automatic renewal date.

Just a note: @Alexandru_BD and @Mike_BD both work for Bitdefender, but can only check for ticket's status. Also, i don't work for Bitdefender.

Regards.

• pbd
    pbd
    edited December 2022

Will we get a total refund??Let me say that this software has too many issues, too many "your password is incorrect", unable to set my credit alerts/reports because my info cannot be found(?) and way too many suggestions for fixes, when any good software should run smoothly, and has too many user settings we should not have to find fixes for, either online or here in the forum. So much for buying a top plan. I call and yeah, forget that, no help whatsoever. I had best receive a full refund or I'm calling my bank and reporting. I don't want a reply from anyone.

• Alexandru_BD
    Alexandru_BD admin
    edited December 2022

Hello @pbd,

After checking your account, I have noticed that there was a renewal order for an Ultimate Security subscription on December 5th. If this is the order in question, kindly send your refund request at refunds@bitdefender.com and our colleagues will respond in the shortest time possible.

Should you reconsider Bitdefender, let us know if there's anything we can do to help you with the setup.

Regards,

Alex

• donde puedo cancelar mi susripcion y obtener mi reembolso por cobro automatico?

• Ola @Tigrillo,

Puede cancelar su suscripción automáticamente desde Bitdefender Central o poniéndose en contacto con el servicio de soporte técnico en: cancel@bitdefender.com;

Puede obtener un reembolso poniéndose en contacto con refunds@bitdefender.com en el plazo de treinta días desde la fecha de compra inicial o desde la renovación automática.

Que tengas un buen día!

• Gjoksi
    Gjoksi DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2022 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭

@Tigrillo

Hola.

Puede detener la renovación automática de la suscripción de Bitdefender siguiendo estos pasos:

Simplemente siga los pasos como se describe en el Método 1, porque algunos usuarios en el pasado informaron que los pasos del Método 2 no detuvieron la renovación automática.

Desde mi experiencia personal, el Método 1 hizo y sigue haciendo el trabajo para detener la renovación automática.

Además, puede detener la renovación automática de la suscripción de Bitdefender poniéndose en contacto con Atención al cliente en:

cancel@bitdefender.com

Puede obtener un reembolso poniéndose en contacto con:

refunds@bitdefender.com

en el plazo de treinta días desde la fecha de compra inicial o desde la renovación automática.

Saludos.