HOW TO TRACK TICKET ??!!

Its 2022 now and still no answer or solution by bitdefender team to the "MOST DIFFICULT" task of providing a link on bitdefender central account for the customers to track the status of their open tickets. I have an open ticket for being charged twice for my VPN. Now how do I track the status of it ?

Best Answers

• Gjoksi
    Gjoksi DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2022 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓

Hello.

Please write here the ticket number and @Alexandru_BD and /or @Mike_BD (they both work at Bitdefender) will take a look at the ticket's status.

Or you can PM them the ticket number.

Also, they can even set the ticket priority to high.

Regards.

• Alexandru_BD
    Alexandru_BD admin
    Answer ✓

Hello @Kashif and welcome to the Community!

After checking your ticket, I have noticed that the Support representatives processed your refund request and the respective amount will be visible in your account in 7-10 business days, depending on the issuing bank.

Your Bitdefender Premium VPN purchased from our website will be invalidated, and the auto-renewal option was disabled.

Whenever a Support case is raised to our teams, depending on where the ball is, you will receive notifications and you can check them in your inbox. If the request is pending a response from the engineers or commercial representatives, an automated message will be sent to you. If the Support teams are waiting for your reply, a notification will be sent informing you of the pending inquiry. Sometimes, such notifications can end up in the junk or spam folders.

However, there is no option to check the priority nor status of the request, as this information is usually transmitted via the aforementioned notifications. But you can always contact our Support Teams to request for updates. Make sure to have your ticket number nearby before placing your call.

Regards

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

Answers