Password Manager On Android Not Working. Any Help?

LazyGrace
edited December 2022 in Password Manager

I tried to install the bitdefender password manager on my Android phone (Asus Zenfone 8) and I only get a blank screen at startup. Since I already have Bitdefender pasword manager on my PC I would really like to have it on my phone as well.

As far as I can see there seems to be many other people having the same issue for a long time, judging by the reviews on google play store so I'm wondering, will this issue ever be resolved?

Answers

• Gjoksi
    Gjoksi DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2022 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭

Hello.

You should contact Bitdefender Consumer Support by chat, telephone or e-mail:

NOTE: Bitdefender telephone support is not toll-free!

As far as I can see there seems to be many other people having the same issue for a long time, judging by the reviews on google play store

I also checked some reviews on the app at Google Play Store and it seems that the OP is right.

@Alexandru_BD Can you check on this statement by the OP? Thanks.

Regards to both of you.

• Hello @LazyGrace and welcome to the Community!

Can you tell us what Password Manager version do you have on your mobile? An update has been released recently, but the developers paused the rollout because they identified a potential issue on Android. If the version is 1.2.3 then most probably this is the cause.

Regards

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

• Hi!

It is indeed the 1.2.3 version I have, so that explains it. Any idea when a new fixed version will be released?

• Thank you for the confirmation. The rollout has been paused today, so far I don't have an ETA when the developers will resume the update, but it's work in progress.

Regards

• @LazyGrace I just got word that a new build 1.2.4 has been deployed earlier today and once the update rollout is complete, the fix should be available for all affected users that received the previous 1.2.3 update before it was stopped.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Regards