Bitdefender Won "Product Of The Year 2022" Award From AV-Comparatives

Gjoksi
Gjoksi DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2022 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭

Bitdefender Won "Product Of The Year 2022" Award From AV-Comparatives

Check The Article Below For The Full Review:

Comments

• Man, last year was a good year. It brought us achievements and recognition, but also challenges.

It had a little bit of everything.

In 2022, Bitdefender launched new services and suites with Password Manager, Antivirus Free for Windows, Identity Theft Protection, Ultimate Security, Safety Check, Chat protection for Instant Messaging Apps, culminating with a brand new website design, a revised Support Center and the relaunch of this Community. And a fantastic partnership with the most prestigious Formula 1 team of all time, Scuderia Ferrari.

But this is just the tip of the iceberg, it's what we can see and measure. What stands behind all these achievements is what matters the most.

The real people and their values, their efforts and the desire to win.

The video below sums it up with a powerful quote. It's my favorite:

For me, 2022 brought new friends @Gjoksi @Flexx @Scott @Nunzio d'Abbruzzo @fedor @Ekimoz @Math_Matei @Mike_BD you guys are the best!

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

• Scott
    Scott Defender of the month mod

My goodness, what a list of accomplishments :) Now, like the Ferrari, let's fine-tune it.

Great ending quote 👍️

All Bitdefender Home Product User Guides:https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/user-guides/

• Great and kudos to Bitdefender.

However, I would also pay attention to rivals that have achieved excellent results such as "Top-Rated Products 2022" and in the "Real-World Protection Test winners" Bitdefender has a bronze award while others have done better. Beware that here there are also free products that have performed better.

So I would suggest also strengthening the free product as well as the paid ones, otherwise the competition would push you to choose something else.

https://www.av-comparatives.org/tests/summary-report-2022/

Nunzio ·

Bitdefender Plus, Windows 10 Pro-32 Bit, CPU Intel Core2 Duo T7500, RAM 4 Gb - Bitdefender Mobile Security