How Can I Retrieve My Activation Code For Bitdefender BOX Renewal?

SHOliver
edited May 2023 in Bitdefender Box

When I received the confirmation of my renewal and activation code all I got in the email was the statement "false".

That is not the activation code.

How can I retrieve my activation code?

"Thank you for purchasing Bitdefender BOX!

You've just purchased 1 year extension for your Bitdefender Box, for 105.19 USD.

All you need to do now is to follow these simple steps:

1. Go to central.bitdefender.com and use the same account you’ve used for the Central app
  2. Go to “My Subscriptions” tab
  3. Click on "Activation code" and add this code to activate your product: false

That’s it! You’re all set! Your product has been extended!

Enjoy the Internet of Good Things!

Bitdefender BOX Team"

Best Answer

Answers

• Gjoksi
    Gjoksi DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2022 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭

Hello.

ONLY Bitdefender staff can have access to your Bitdefender Central account, your devices and/or your payments/purchases.

So, you should contact Bitdefender Consumer Support by chat, telephone or e-mail:

Chat is the fastest way to get in touch with Bitdefender Consumer Support.

NOTE: Bitdefender telephone support is not toll-free!

Also, @Alexandru_BD and @Mike_BD (they both work for Bitdefender) can take a look here and help you with the issue. You can PM them.

Regards.

• Hello @SHOliver,

I can see that your BOX subscription was successfully renewed and the validity was extended to 2026, so there's no need for that activation code anymore.

Regards

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

• Alexandru,

Thanks for the response. However, I'm in the same boat again. I've got 2 BD boxes (Actually 3, but I retired one since I couldn't seem to get it renewed a couple years back). So, my 3rd BOX subscription has apparently ended. However, I cannot figure out how to renew it.

Can you help?

v/r

Shawn

• Hi @SHOliver,

Have you followed the steps from this link? What happens if you click on the "Renew now" button?

Regards

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user