Higher Logic awards Bitdefender the Community of the Year prize!

Alexandru_BD
Alexandru_BD admin
edited August 2023 in News & Blogs

We are thrilled to announce that our forum has been named Community of the Year!

It is an incredible feeling of getting acknowledged for our efforts and we are extremely thankful for this award. I want to express my genuine gratitude to Higher Logic for choosing our organization as the Community of the Year!

This award highlights the invaluable experience the community brings to our trusted users and shows us that the forum culture is here to stay.

The biggest honor goes to our valued members and the Bitdefender teams, who supported the Expert Community to attain its overwhelming success over the past year.

It would never be possible for us to put on an exhibition like this without your help and support and I take this opportunity to thank the people that stood by our side since the early beginnings: @Flexx, @Gjoksi, @Scott, @Nunzio d'Abbruzzo, @fedor, @Ekimoz, @Math_Matei, @Jayakrishnan and everyone else who contributed to the growth of this community, on their own time. This place would never be the same without you.

Special thanks to my mentor, dear friend and colleague @Mike_BD for trusting and supporting me each step of the way. This award celebrates our good teamwork and strengthens our commitment to create an authentic connection with our users and fans around the world, who have always trusted us.

Defenders, this one is for you!

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

Comments

• Nunzio77
    Nunzio77 Defender of the month mod

Congratulations to all! A beautiful recognition. 😀😉

Nunzio ·

Bitdefender Plus, Windows 10 Pro-32 Bit, CPU Intel Core2 Duo T7500, RAM 4 Gb - Bitdefender Mobile Security

• Scott
    Scott Defender of the month mod

Thanks for the encouragement and acknowledgment :)

The new forum breathed new life into it and to those who visit here. Well done to both of you, Alexandru and Mike, for your hard work in making this format, the wonderful article we can link to, and your helpful posts, which so many times have "saved the day" :)

All Bitdefender Home Product User Guides:https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/user-guides/

• Guilhermesene
    Guilhermesene Defender of the month ✭✭✭

Congratulations to the whole Bitdefender team and to our community 😄👏

• Gjoksi
    Gjoksi DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2022 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭

Congrats to all Community members. Regards. 😊

• Congratulations on being named Community of the Year! Your hard work and dedication have paid off, and this award is well-deserved. Keep up the great work!

• We are delighted to announce the arrival of the prize, and we want to extend our deepest appreciation to the valued members of our community. Your knowledge, support, and enthusiasm have played an integral role in fostering the thriving environment we have today. Together, your collective efforts have made this community a success!

• Gjoksi
    Gjoksi DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2022 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭

Well deserved, Bitdefender staff and Bitdefender Community! Cheers! 🙂

• Scott
    Scott Defender of the month mod

And thank you for your part @Alexandru_BD and @Mike_BD in creating this forum, and your consistent participation in it :)

All Bitdefender Home Product User Guides:https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/user-guides/

• Nunzio77
    Nunzio77 Defender of the month mod
    edited July 2023

Congrats to @Alexandru_BD, @Mike_BD and everyone! 😁

Nunzio ·

Bitdefender Plus, Windows 10 Pro-32 Bit, CPU Intel Core2 Duo T7500, RAM 4 Gb - Bitdefender Mobile Security

• Flexx
    Flexx DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2023 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭ mod
    edited July 2023

Congratulations to all the members of the community😎

Regards

Life happens, Coffee helps!

Show your Attitude, when you reach that Altitude!

Bitdefender Ultimate Security Plus (user)

• Cristian Dumitru
    Cristian Dumitru Defender of the month ✭✭✭

Salutări tuturor membrilor acestei comunități !

Cristian

• Cristian Dumitru
    Cristian Dumitru Defender of the month ✭✭✭

Felicitări celor doi domni !

• Nice

• garioch7
    garioch7 Defender of the month ✭✭✭✭✭

@Alexandru_BD ,

I am late to the party, as always . . . 😢

You and @Mike_BD have done an outstanding job rejuvenating the Bitdefender Forums! I am sure that, like me, @Flexx , remembers the old days with the spammers running wild and little input from BD staff. All we could do, most of the time, is refer users to bitsy@bitdefender.com.

So take a bow, gents. WELL DESERVED RECOGNITION of your hard work, expertise, and commitment!

I salute you.

Regards,

Phil

Former Bleeping Computer Malware Response Instructor

• Flexx
    Flexx DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2023 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭ mod

That email has a great memory associated 😂

Regards

Life happens, Coffee helps!

Show your Attitude, when you reach that Altitude!

Bitdefender Ultimate Security Plus (user)

• Thank you Phil! 🙏

Yes, we shouldn't use that email address anymore. 😁