Renew my subscription

My bank account was charged $100.93 on March 23, 2023. I was going to renew by subscription when I had received an email for renewing at $49.99. I did not know if this was correct, so I was waiting to talk with my grandson who had me sign up last here.

Comments

• Please contact me, so I know if the $100.93 was the price of the renewal. I like the $49.99 much better if that truly came from your company.

• Scott
    Scott Defender of the month mod
    edited March 2023

Hi @Wendy Brandon

That would be something you need to talk directly to Support about, as we cannot do that here on the forum.

Click on the Purchase and Manage Subscription tab, answer a couple of prompts, then start with Chat, as they are very responsive and can head you in the right direction quickly. Phone support is not toll-free.

Also, for in the future and you desire, you can disable your subscription auto-renewal by following these steps. Method 1 seems to work better for some, is more reliable.

The other option to cancel your Bitdefender subscription auto-renewal is by contacting Customer Support at:

cancel@bitdefender.com

Kind regards,

Scott

All Bitdefender Home Product User Guides:https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/user-guides/

• Gjoksi
    Gjoksi DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2022 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭

Hello.

Keep in mind that first you should obtain a refund for the $100.93 payment by contacting:

refunds@bitdefender.com

within 30 days of your initial purchase or of the automatic renewal date, and then do the manual renewal by visitng this page:

Regards.

• Hello @Wendy Brandon,

To add here, I confirm that your Total Security subscription renewal did go through at the expected billing date for the full list price of 100.93 USD, excluding any existing discounts.

Should you wish to benefit from the discounted price, you can request a refund of this payment, as suggested by @Gjoksi above. Our commercial representatives will provide an alternative as well and they can issue a partial refund of the renewal cost, to match the price shown in the offer received. This would be the best option in my opinion, because this way you no longer need to place a new order 😉

Thank you for renewing your cybersecurity solution with Bitdefender!

Best regards

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user