QUESTION ABOUT BITDEFENDER MOBILE SECURITY TRAFFIC CATEGORIES

Greetings! I just noticed numerous traffic categories in Web Protection. Most make sense; but, I see one that says "Illegal" and has a number of connections below it. What is this? I have no way ever done anything illegal. I don't use the phone for web surfing very often, occasional news or sports website or YouTube if I'm somewhere and will be waiting a long time.

Also, the I have connections listed as Online Shopping and have never used the phone for online shopping either.

I am NOT tech savvy and don't understand some of the verbiage that programmers use so I have no idea if this is something that appears on all users or is there a reason to be concerned about my account?

Appreciate it if anyone can explain this to me. Thanks.

Comments

• Flexx
    Flexx DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2023 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭ mod

If you are still having issues, kindly contact the bitdefender support by visiting https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/ and scroll down to the bottom of the webpage where you can get in touch with support representative either by email, chat or over a call.

Alternatively, you can also share your query with bitdefender mobile support team by dropping them an email at bms@bitdefender.com

The support team will reply back to your query within next 24-48 hours excluding weekends.

Regards

Life happens, Coffee helps!

Show your Attitude, when you reach that Altitude!

Bitdefender Ultimate Security Plus (user)

• I am also having this issue with a large number of "illegal" connections on my mobile BitDefender app. What does this mean?

• Flexx
    Flexx DEFENDER OF THE YEAR 2023 / DEFENDER OF THE MONTH ✭✭✭✭✭ mod

Kindly contact the bitdefender support by visiting https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/ and scroll down to the bottom of the webpage where you can get in touch with support representative either by email, chat or over a call.

Alternatively, you can also share your query with bitdefender mobile support team by dropping them an email at bms@bitdefender.com

The support team will reply back to your query within next 24-48 hours excluding weekends.

Regards

Life happens, Coffee helps!

Show your Attitude, when you reach that Altitude!

Bitdefender Ultimate Security Plus (user)