Kindly be advised we cannot cancel subscriptions or issue refunds on the forum.
You may cancel your Bitdefender subscription from Bitdefender Central or by contacting Customer Support at: https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/help/

Thank you for your understanding.

How to connect Synology NAS to my Bitdefender VPN Premium account

I have a Synology NAS device and I would like it to connect thru my Bitdefender Premium account but have been unsuccessful making the connection. I am attempting to connect using the PPTP interface within synology. Can anyone provide assistance if this is possible. I see searches that suggest other VPN products can be connected....

Comments

• Kindly contact the bitdefender support by visiting:

https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/

and scroll down to the bottom of the webpage where you can get in touch with support

representative either by email, chat or over a call.

Regards

Windows 11 Pro - 11th Gen Intel Core i9-11900KF @3,50 GHz, 128.0 GB RAM

• Hello @GJBeaudin and welcome to the Community!

Bitdefender VPN can only be used with the dedicated applications on Windows, macOS, Android and iOS, thus I don't think this connection can be achieved..

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

• Do you plan to add VPN support without dedicated application? So users can use VPN on their routers?

• Hello @AndrewSpec,

There are no future plans to add VPN support without the application.

Regards

Premium Security & Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools user

• this feature would be great considering most of these later models provide VM to boot from would be good to have all of them secured.

Any update on this possibly happening... even if it is a app on the FreeNas Scale version... or a docker app would provide great security and would most deffo expand your audience capture...

currently NordVPN allows for this and it is a big selling factor for me personally and I'm sure many others.