LiftMaster MyQ being blocked

I use LiftMaster MyQ on my Android phone. I recently added Bitdefender. A few days ago I tried to reset my MyQ password and ever since have been unable to proprerly use the MyQ app. My wife has the identical phone (without Bitdefender) and MyQ works properly on hers. It seems some part of the MyQ app must be blocked on my phone. Any advice on troubleshooting?

Answers

• Scott
    Scott Defender of the month mod
    edited April 2023

Hi @Go4wide

In your More (3 dots) settings at the bottom of the BD screen, and VPN, do you have VPN running? If so, try disabling it and see if that helps.

Otherwise, if the Liftmaster app isn't too hard to set up, since you now have Bitdefender installed, uninstall that MyQ app and try reinstalling it, and see if BD has any problem in that way, and allows it to fully function.

You can contact support from here, at the bottom of the page. Chat can be the fastest way to get things going. Phone support is not toll-free.

Otherwise, you can contact mobile security support at bms@bitdefender.com who will reply within 24-48 hours, excluding weekends.

Kind regards,

Scott

All Bitdefender Home Product User Guides:https://www.bitdefender.com/consumer/support/user-guides/

• I do not currently use the Bitdefender VPN, or any other VPN for that matter.

I have uninstalled the MyQ app and reinstalled it without any change in the symptoms.

Thank you, Scott, for your help.